Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
A woman has been arrested on six counts of murder after authorities found the bodies of seven infants packed into separate cardboard boxes at a home in Utah, police said.

Police arrested Megan Huntsman, 39, of Pleasant Grove, on Saturday following a gruesome discovery at a residence formerly occupied by the woman who they say moved out in 2011.

Officers responding to a phone call from a family member who is currently living at the Pleasant Grove residence arrived at the home to find the first baby which "appeared to be a full term," according to a police statement.

"A family member was cleaning out the garage and came across a box that looked suspicious. Upon opening the box they found the infant inside," Capt. Michael Roberts of the Pleasant Grove Police Department told ABC News.

Authorities obtained a search warrant to inspect the home, where they found six more infant bodies inside, packaged in separate containers, the police statement said.

Roberts said that through their investigations, they had reason to believe that Huntsman had given birth to the six other babies in the period between 1996 and 2006 and murdered them.

Authorities arrested Huntsman and booked her at the Utah County Jail on six murder counts, but did not comment on why she was not charged with seven counts.

The adult residents of the home claimed to have no knowledge of the dead babies, police said. Roberts could not confirm whether Huntsman had any other children or if she was married.

"It's still an ongoing case so we're still working on some information we've received ," Roberts said.

God damn her. God damn her to hell fire.

UPDATE****

She did in fact admit to kill her 6 babies.

Quote:
Megan Huntsman was clear about what she did with six of her newborn babies.

Huntsman, 39, told police she either strangled or suffocated them immediately after they were born. She wrapped their bodies in a towel or a shirt, put them in plastic bags and then packed them inside boxes in the garage of her home south of Salt Lake City.

What's not clear is why. A day after her arrest on charges of killing her six babies, investigators and her neighbors puzzled over the grisly discovery, including how she could have concealed a half-dozen pregnancies over a 10-year period.

"How can you have a baby and not have evidence and other people know?" asked neighbor SanDee Wall. "You can't plan when a baby is going to come. Just the thought of somebody putting a baby into a box is a heartbreaker."

Huntsman, who was arrested Sunday on six counts of murder, was ordered held on $6 million bail — $1 million for each baby. The remains of a seventh baby police found appears to have been stillborn, authorities said.

Source

So...now that she admitted to this, I REALLY hope she serves the capital punishment. How dare she murder her own babies! SHE IS SICK IN THE HEAD.

ANOTHER UPDATE****

The sick b***h killed them immediately right after giving birth. She had 7 babies, but killed the other 6 as the 7th one was believed to be still born.

Quote:
SALT LAKE CITY (Reuters) - A Utah mother accused of slaying six of her own infant children over the course of a decade secretly gave birth to each of the babies without medical assistance at home and then immediately killed them, police said on Wednesday.

Megan Huntsman, 39, was ordered held in lieu of $6 million bail on Monday on suspicion of murdering six newborn babies whose tiny bodies were found rolled up in shirts, towels and plastic bags and stashed inside separate cardboard boxes in the garage of her former home.

Police in the Salt Lake City suburb of Pleasant Grove, Utah, say Huntsman has admitted under questioning that she strangled or suffocated the six babies just after they were born in a rare case of serial infanticide that ran from 1996 to 2006.

The body of a seventh infant born during the same period and disposed of the same way also was found in the garage, but police say they believe that child was stillborn.

Source; read the whole article here

Well she's certainly some sick b***h ain't she. :/

JamesWN's Secret Admirer

Spoopy Bibliophile

What the ******** was wrong with that woman?! D<

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Yuki_Windira
What the ******** was wrong with that woman?! D<

I don't know. But I hope she receives the death penalty. How dare she murder 7 honest to god innocent little angels and have no remorse.

Edit: Sorry for the double quote. I got the count wrong. sweatdrop

Kawaii Shoujo

Disgusting... this is just plain disgusting, however until there are more facts than I can't really come to the conclusion if the woman actually did murder all those babies or not, and if it's the latter than who did it exactly and why weren't those boxes discovered earlier?

Magical Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yet again, another person like this who is able to have as many kids as she desires.

So unfair.

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Cold Sandstorm
Yet again, another person like this who is able to have as many kids as she desires.

So unfair.

Not really unfair. She just decided to take advantage of sex then decided to be a b***h and try and take it back by murdering all of her angels.

She's one of those major idiots who treat life as a game with a restart button. emotion_facepalm

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
This is the direct result of republicans restricting women's access to abortion.

Vampiric Vampire

14,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friendly 100
Holy crap... That's 100 kinds of wrong right there.

Sounds like something out of a horror novel.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Scarred Sword Heart
This is the direct result of republicans restricting women's access to abortion.

I suspect you are just trolling or attempting humor but in the off chance you were serious then -
NO, sorry but you are wrong.
If you bother to google this lady had multiple abortion clinics within a half hour drive of her town.

Definitely something mentally wrong with this woman though. If she didn't want her babies she could have aborted or adopted but carrying to term and then killing them is pretty sick. Plus the obvious of storing the dead bodies in your garage.

On the up side I suddenly don't feel as bad about not having my shop cleaned out the way I want it. I mean, I need to clear out some junk and have another garage sale but I'm pretty sure I don't have any dead bodies in there. smile

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
David2074
Scarred Sword Heart

I suspect you are just trolling or attempting humor but in the off chance you were serious then -
If you bother to google this lady had multiple abortion clinics within a half hour drive of her town.

Definitely something mentally wrong with this woman though. If she didn't want her babies she could have aborted or adopted but carrying to term and then killing them is pretty sick. Plus the obvious of storing the dead bodies in your garage.

On the up side I suddenly don't feel as bad about not having my shop cleaned out the way I want it. I mean, I need to clear out some junk and have another garage sale but I'm pretty sure I don't have any dead bodies in there. smile

Unless she suffered from that pregnancy denial syndrome (or whatever it's called). Where she denies the pregnancy so much she believes that she isn't pregnant, and having the live baby there is too much for her mental state so she kills it. Still sick, but with six babies (possibly seven)? I wouldn't be surprised if she suffered from it.
Also, they have to prove the babies are hers and that all the babies they charged her with murder for had taken in air before being 'killed', otherwise it doesn't count as murder and would technically be a stillborn. Hard to think someone so unlucky as to have seven stillborns, but it's possible. They really need to prove that she was the mother of the children, that no one else in the house knew about it, that the babies were actually murdered and not stillborn, and that she was in fact the one that killed them. Because for all we know, she could have been living in an abusive household where she was raped by a family member who wouldn't let her get an abortion because it would raise questions and would kill the child after it was born for the same reason. There's just so much not known right now that I can't bring myself to jump on the blame her bandwagon. If she did have the babies, DID kill them, and boxed them up like that without suffering any mental defect, then yes, she's a sick b***h that needs to be locked away and sterilized for her own good as well as the publics. But there is still a lot of explanations right now and with what little info has been given, they can't be ruled out at this point.

Tipsy Smoker

This has happened before. Lady did it cause she enjoyed the attention she got from being pregnant.

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Jeez what a sick b***h.

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
xXFurygeistXx
David2074
Scarred Sword Heart

Unless she suffered from that pregnancy denial syndrome (or whatever it's called). Where she denies the pregnancy so much she believes that she isn't pregnant, and having the live baby there is too much for her mental state so she kills it. Still sick, but with six babies (possibly seven)? I wouldn't be surprised if she suffered from it.
Also, they have to prove the babies are hers and that all the babies they charged her with murder for had taken in air before being 'killed', otherwise it doesn't count as murder and would technically be a stillborn. Hard to think someone so unlucky as to have seven stillborns, but it's possible. They really need to prove that she was the mother of the children, that no one else in the house knew about it, that the babies were actually murdered and not stillborn, and that she was in fact the one that killed them. Because for all we know, she could have been living in an abusive household where she was raped by a family member who wouldn't let her get an abortion because it would raise questions and would kill the child after it was born for the same reason. There's just so much not known right now that I can't bring myself to jump on the blame her bandwagon. If she did have the babies, DID kill them, and boxed them up like that without suffering any mental defect, then yes, she's a sick b***h that needs to be locked away and sterilized for her own good as well as the publics. But there is still a lot of explanations right now and with what little info has been given, they can't be ruled out at this point.

All in due time as investigations go...

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I dont even like kids and even i find this horrible.

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
sounds like something isn't wired right in her head. no sane person would kill 7 infants and pack them into small boxes. it's almost like she was saving the bodies. it's really eerie and IMO i think she needs to be in a psychiatric hospital

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff