Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faustine Liem
David2074
If you bother to google this lady had multiple abortion clinics within a half hour drive of her town.

Usually people give a link when they want to say something like this. But since you didn't and I can't find any information about that, yeah no. Plus, laugh at the half hour thing. HAHAHAHAHA. No. If you bothered to see where Pleasant Grove is. it isn't that close to COLORADO the state where most people in Utah go to have their abortions. Or so I've heard.
So, WHERE did you get this information? I googled it, I went to the fifth page, and still didn't find anything.

Quote:
Definitely something mentally wrong with this woman though. If she didn't want her babies she could have aborted or adopted but carrying to term and then killing them is pretty sick. Plus the obvious of storing the dead bodies in your garage.

She is probably going to get an insanity plea, and obviously you don't know much about how Utahns are. I knew a LOT of pregnancies that were not only covered up, but aborted as well. Because that s**t, RUINS YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND THE LIFE OF YOUR CHILDREN. In the LDS culture. Who basically are like this: "only have sex to make babies, but make a LOT of babies." The 'twenty kids and counting thing'... yeah. Most families have five and more children. And yet people wonder why the rates of depression are high in the state. *shakes head*

Quote:
On the up side I suddenly don't feel as bad about not having my shop cleaned out the way I want it. I mean, I need to clear out some junk and have another garage sale but I'm pretty sure I don't have any dead bodies in there. smile

You'd be surprised at how much the state covers up from the national media. Like for example, they broadcasted several anti prop 8 things into California when it was going on, directly telling LDS members they either vote against it, or the church no longer sees them as members.

Fun Fact about Utah: It is Illegal to have oral sex.

Either your google-fu is weak as ********, or you're lying through your teeth.
Or talking out your a**. Don't really care.
I don't see what your problem is with what she did since she terminated them as soon as they were out of the canal. It was nothing more than a full birth abortion, rather than partial birth.
But I do get a kick out of how it is somehow the republicans fault that this psychotic b***h murdered six infants and yet...I see many on the left making excuses and blaming others? WTF is that?

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Old Blue Collar Joe
Either your google-fu is weak as ********, or you're lying through your teeth.

I searched the lady's name, and abortion. I didn't see an article telling me she went to go get abortions. That is what I was talking about.

Not weak I just didn't care enough to look up planned parenthood sites. I said most people tend to go out of state because its easier to cover up. Not all people do, mostly the more... southern states there kiddo. Where I live, if planned parenthood gave morning after pills, you can bet that place would be burned to the ground. I'm not joking.

Quote:
Or talking out your a**. Don't really care.

I have no a**.

Quote:
I don't see what your problem is with what she did since she terminated them as soon as they were out of the canal. It was nothing more than a full birth abortion, rather than partial birth.

And who doesn't know much about utah. Partial birth abortions are illegal in I think ALL states there kiddo. Yeah, google says yes. What have you been living under a rock?

Quote:
But I do get a kick out of how it is somehow the republicans fault that this psychotic b***h murdered six infants and yet...I see many on the left making excuses and blaming others?

People make excuses, simple as that. I'd have to wait for the evaluation of her psyche in order to pass judgement. If she is crazy, I'll be nicer, if not she needs to be put in prison for life.

Quote:
WTF is that?

Aren't you smart enough to find out?

Magical Cutesmasher

16,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Scarred Sword Heart
This is the direct result of republicans restricting women's access to abortion.

Somehow, you brought up a possibility to this mess... depending on the community, since there were cases of intimidation by groups when they hear of someone planning of abortion.

Sexy Assailant

She killed the babies and then kept their bodies? There is something terribly wrong with her and she needs help.

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
CaiteeByrd
Scarred Sword Heart
This is the direct result of republicans restricting women's access to abortion.

No, it's the direct result of irresponsibility and mental illness.
no no no. please stop saying this, it's ableist as hell to call her crazy or say she has mental illness. it also makes we (who are in recovery) look awful and renders us impossible to take seriously in the public eye and treated with compassion. it's a form of slander. just because she killed her children, doesn't mean she is "sick in the head" or "psycho". i suffer from mental illness and still would never do this. so i think mental/sick is the wrong word. call her what she is = EVIL.

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Awesome McGee
Scarred Sword Heart

More likely a result of the mental health system being more than a little screwy. And the stigma attached to mental illness preventing people from getting decent care/any care at all.
at least you're addressing the stigma.
but imo, she mindfully did this.
it doesn't seem like something that someone mentally sick would do.
killing 7 babies is a monstrous act as i'm sure most of you know
it takes someone with no heart, no conscience.

Shameless Fairy

Sodomy Soliloquy
CaiteeByrd
Scarred Sword Heart

no no no. please stop saying this, it's ableist as hell to call her crazy or say she has mental illness. it also makes we (who are in recovery) look awful and renders us impossible to take seriously in the public eye and treated with compassion. it's a form of slander. just because she killed her children, doesn't mean she is "sick in the head" or "psycho". i suffer from mental illness and still would never do this. so i think mental/sick is the wrong word. call her what she is = EVIL.

I understand where you are coming from, it's unfair to lump every person who does something terrible in to a group where a majority of the people are working towards wellness and normalcy. However, it is important to note that sociopathy and pscyopathy, megalomania, etc are all mental illnesses. Perhaps where I am wrong is seeing it as a causation as opposed to just a correlation. I do however want you to know that as someone who lives with mental illness myself, I was not just jumping to the conclusion that people who kill are sick or crazy.

Dapper Raider

sucks what the world is coming to confused

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
CaiteeByrd
Sodomy Soliloquy
CaiteeByrd
Scarred Sword Heart

I understand where you are coming from, it's unfair to lump every person who does something terrible in to a group where a majority of the people are working towards wellness and normalcy. However, it is important to note that sociopathy and pscyopathy, megalomania, etc are all mental illnesses. Perhaps where I am wrong is seeing it as a causation as opposed to just a correlation. I do however want you to know that as someone who lives with mental illness myself, I was not just jumping to the conclusion that people who kill are sick or crazy.
thank you for replying
i learned something new today (the sociopathy thing i had been unaware of)
and the causation vs. correlation issue that you mentioned is definitely a point worth raising.
a lot of people lump everyone like that into a box. glad you know that it's wrong to do
and i apologize if i came off as rude or insensitive ;-;

Blessed Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Burn the witch?

Shameless Fairy

Sodomy Soliloquy
CaiteeByrd
Sodomy Soliloquy
CaiteeByrd
Scarred Sword Heart

thank you for replying
i learned something new today (the sociopathy thing i had been unaware of)
and the causation vs. correlation issue that you mentioned is definitely a point worth raising.
a lot of people lump everyone like that into a box. glad you know that it's wrong to do
and i apologize if i came off as rude or insensitive ;-;

It's fine, I appreciate your willingness to have a dialogue rather than launch in to an all out online rant. It's easy to just assume someone is trolling when that happens so often with web anonimity

Hallowed Humorist

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
I say toss her to a pack of hungry wolves with steak tied around her neck

Blessed Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Sailor Tin Nyanko
I wonder if this is another one where a woman was first pregnant as an adolescent and developed that one thing where they kill and monitor every newborn.

I've talked about this with other cases on Gaia. Some times being pregnant during adolescence your brain gets all messed up. Every unborn child is a parasite and it releases chemicals to hide it's self from it's host/mother. Labor and birth are the result of not being able to hide it's self any more and the mother's/host' body trying to get rid of the parasite.

Normally this is not a big deal. But developing tweens and teens aren't finished wiring certain things and developing the ability to produce certain chemicals,.. as well as doing so properly. Between their chemical development, their mental development, their stress, and their physical development.. some tweens and teens develop some sort of mental disorder. The unborn child is terrorfying and dangerous to them on all levels. As soon as they begin to be free of it or give birth, they want to destroy it before it kills them. Even while giving birth they some times attack it, even if they end up slashing up or harming their own body. They then try to save the bodies in places where they can monitor the baby. Where they can be sure of it's location. Otherwise, it might come after them.

From what I have seen/read of that disorder, the sufferers have that issue every time they are pregnant. They are terrorized by the developing unborn child and their newborns. You have to monitor them through their pregnancy and after they give birth. But if people help them through their pregnancy and after they give birth, their aging child eventurally becomes a person and no longer that terror that their body and mind has been programed to fear.

They think 6 of the 7 were from 1996 to... I wonder if one will turn out to have been from when she was 10-16 years old.

Never knew that existed, thank you for sharing that.

As the old saying goes, you learn something new everyday
Jesus, talk about a real life horror show, cleaning out the ******** garage and going about all hum drum and then all of sudden, baby skeleton!
I do wonder why, honestly, but then I have to wonder if maybe she's just a ******** loon... it's a scary thought that some mentally disturbed people out there really have no reasons for their sickness, they're just ******** in the head.

What would drive a woman to not only continue to get impregnated (instead of using some sort of birth control or condom), but to kill every one of them, when it's clear she either doesn't want them or is afraid to have them... it's just lunacy to even think what could possibly be going on in that head.

I'm sorry, anyone who kills six/seven infants is CRAZY... she may not get satisfaction from it like Serial Killers or what have you, but she obviously has severe mental issues.
I'm not lumping her in with regular people who have mental issues to cope with, when you start taking lives, your mental issues suddenly become the burning focus... the question is "Just what in the ******** is wrong with you to justify this crime?".
I seriously question the american justice system.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff