Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Fox

Article

A juvenile has been arrested on suspicion of arson after 43 dogs were killed in a large fire at Manchester Dogs' Home.

Police said the number of animals that have died is expected to rise.

Four fire crews are at the scene of the blaze, which broke out at about 19:00 BST in Moss Brook Road in Harpurhey.

Firefighters said the fire is now out and are asking members of the public who want to help to stay away while the other dogs are still being rescued.

The home was established in 1893 and cares for over 7,000 dogs every year.

It is run entirely on donations from the general public.

Fuzzy Kitten

I hate when people do this kind of crap. Humans or animals. Organizations and volunteers work hard to help those in need.

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ugh this reminds me of when some teens broke into our Pet Pals and shot the animals for fun :l right before chirstmas too

Aged Fox

Ninja kyuubi13
Ugh this reminds me of when some teens broke into our Pet Pals and shot the animals for fun :l right before chirstmas too

What the actual ********!?

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Fox on Stilts
Ninja kyuubi13

What the actual ********]

Yeah it was horrible :l

Aged Fox

Ninja kyuubi13
Fox on Stilts
Ninja kyuubi13

That is beyond horrible. scream Ugh, freaking scum should be stood in front of a firing squad.

Invisible Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Fox on Stilts
Ninja kyuubi13
Fox on Stilts
Ninja kyuubi13

That is beyond horrible. scream Ugh, freaking scum should be stood in front of a firing squad.

Honestly it should be worse than that. Firing squad would be less painful and they deserve more pain than that

Aged Fox

Ninja kyuubi13
Fox on Stilts
Ninja kyuubi13
Fox on Stilts
Ninja kyuubi13

Honestly it should be worse than that. Firing squad would be less painful and they deserve more pain than that

Yes, yes very true.

Wintry Dragon

What's wrong with those kids? emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out