Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shama_okami
Coma and Tail
THey shouldnt be charged, though. NO ONE but them knows if she consented. Being drunk, you dont remember much (im assuming this happened for them).

But unless she's serving time as well as something for being out past curfew/underage drunk, then it's not justice.

I hope she gets the 'slut' tag put on her, because thats what it looks like

The video makes it rather clear she was in no condition to consent. To argue otherwise is to argue that all you have to do is pour enough alcohol into a someone so that they can't remember and then do whatever they want.

As for charging the girl with something, it's called prosecutorial discretion. There is no reason to punish her legally given that she has suffered far more already.
I hope she suffers more if that's the case.
Coma and Tail
Shama_okami
Coma and Tail
THey shouldnt be charged, though. NO ONE but them knows if she consented. Being drunk, you dont remember much (im assuming this happened for them).

But unless she's serving time as well as something for being out past curfew/underage drunk, then it's not justice.

The video makes it rather clear she was in no condition to consent. To argue otherwise is to argue that all you have to do is pour enough alcohol into a someone so that they can't remember and then do whatever they want.

As for charging the girl with something, it's called prosecutorial discretion. There is no reason to punish her legally given that she has suffered far more already.

For your sake I hope you never fall asleep near the wrong person.
Shama_okami
Coma and Tail
Shama_okami
Coma and Tail

For your sake I hope you never fall asleep near the wrong person.
Hopefully they're hot if I do

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

Coma and Tail

I'm not super sympathetic towards people who get raped when they get black-out drunk but I would NEVER call this girl a slut. She made a stupid mistake but that doesn't mean she was slobbering all over their dicks.

Honestly the word 'slut' sends me into a black-out rage. It's never the males that are sluts - they're just players or something. If a female even so much as admits to being taken advantage of, she might get called a slut or a whore, whereas the guy gets a slap on the wrist because the girl was partially at fault for not fully reporting it.

Moonlight Gekko

7,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Coma and Tail
I Shall Give You NoMercy
Coma and Tail
It's the girls fault.

Yeah, no it's not.
Imo. it is.
She chose to drink. She could have said yes to all of it. She chose to have bad friends.

She could have chose to go home.

Her irresponsibility caused this mess, and she needs to be a big girl and put some fault on her.

You're the ignorent scum of the earth and I hope you outlive your children.
heart

Don't even wish children on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas