Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Proof that Weeaboos are outside of America!

Actually it's a very interesting way to do make-up, and I have got to give her Kudos for that. But it all ends with the whole plastic surgery thing.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
The eyes are nice. She should have stopped with that, the hair and clothes. The obsession is unhealthy and really, it could get ugly.

Devoted Genius

8,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Weeaboos, weeaboos everywhere.

Conservative Lover

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
Fukkacumi isn't even Japanese...
I'm more into Creepy-chan, she has the right kind of eyes naturally.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I think she has excellent skills as a make-up artist. She might be a tiny bit underweight, but she is quite short and appears to have very small bones, so I don't think her size is a significant issue.

Tipsy Kitten

Personally I think she looks extremely creepy, but if that's what she finds attractive then that's good for her

Timid Friend

scary...............the eyes are really creep cat_surprised *hides head under a pillow*

Fashionable Hunter

azulmagia
I'm more into Creepy-chan, she has the right kind of eyes naturally.

Allison Harvard heart
s**t
has been flipped

The eyes gonk
Are you people serious? you actually think her makeup is good!???? I mean i dont know s**t about makeup seriously, but for real that s**t is just soooooooo unattractive, for real, no guy will every want her except a fat nerdy weaboo anime obsessed weirdo.

She look like a walking plastic dolll....and ewwww that make up just makes her look like some kind of manequin.

How can you people actually think it's good? And holly s**t she is a walking stick that is just gross...seriously....

Quotable Prophet

How creepy. I thought I was looking at a picture of a doll at first. That's a person?

Makeup is one thing. I'd love to see how she managed that for a convention or Halloween. But actual surgery? And I shudder to think what she'd have to do to get down to a weight of that little.

Blessed Exhibitionist

10,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Those lonely guys who want to marry cartoon characters in Japan must really want this girl. I think the whole "living doll" look is just creepy. I look at those pics, and can hear the theme from the Twilight Zone.User Image

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Some of the pictures are kind of cute and surreal, I'll admit. Then you get to the ones where you really see just how creepily skinny she is. gonk

Charged Enthusiast

28,825 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
OK Seriously........freaking me out here! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers