Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Hunter

Madame Kovarian
kakteed

Me too. He sounds like a really, really sweet kid.

What makes me feel the worst about his/her post is that I used to go on Gaia and post the same things. (Sorry Vamp, by the way, if you see this. You were always calling me out on it and I didn't listen. It only really struck me when I hear how ugly it sounds coming out of someone else.)

PS. Not to sound like a creep but you're cute and your tits are bangin' in your sig.

Thanks. You have a cute puppy.

He's a plush, but thanks biggrin Most useful gift from my boyfriend thus far. I ate everything else.
Just from reading this I want to fly out to Oregon and give him a hug and words of comfort. It disgusts me how kids can be so cruel to one another just because they're different. It also infuriates me when it comes to bully-suicides, I just want to string up the bully myself, figuratively speaking of course, but it's just so argh.....

Dapper Dabbler

kakteed
Madame Kovarian
kakteed

What makes me feel the worst about his/her post is that I used to go on Gaia and post the same things. (Sorry Vamp, by the way, if you see this. You were always calling me out on it and I didn't listen. It only really struck me when I hear how ugly it sounds coming out of someone else.)

PS. Not to sound like a creep but you're cute and your tits are bangin' in your sig.

He's a plush, but thanks biggrin Most useful gift from my boyfriend thus far. I ate everything else.

I figured, but the display quality on this laptop is terrible.

Fashionable Hunter

Madame Kovarian
kakteed
Madame Kovarian
kakteed

I figured, but the display quality on this laptop is terrible.

Haha, no prob. What do you use?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces