Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
With the help of kyoji
Clover_Bingo
Shes supposed to be at least 16 to be charged as an adult... shes 14.. neutral

I think at the age of 14 you know the difference between right and wrong.14 year olds make stupid mistakes like getting pregnant rolleyes but she intentionally choked a baby to death. that's 1st degree like it or not. if she decided to make a choice to kill a human being like a murderer ,she should suffer the consequences like one.

Well, its just the law.
Dont know if there is going to be a difference of killing 'her' baby, or if she murders someone else. There are places people get off jail terms for killing someone when they havent reached 16, supposedly a legal age.
I don't think some people on this thread get the fact that she intentionally killed her baby.
It wasn't that the baby died due to complications after giving birth or something like that.
The way I see it, if you feel you're mature enough to become intimate with a male, then you are mature/need to become mature enough to deal with the possible consequences of your actions.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
ChocoboxDreamer
I don't think some people on this thread get the fact that she intentionally killed her baby.
It wasn't that the baby died due to complications after giving birth or something like that.
The way I see it, if you feel you're mature enough to become intimate with a male, then you are mature/need to become mature enough to deal with the possible consequences of your actions.

If someone was stabbing their own genitals with a Knife,..

Would you think they were sane?

Fashionable Hunter

Sailor Tin Nyanko
ChocoboxDreamer

Scissors*

Fashionable Hunter

ChocoboxDreamer

I don't think some people on this thread get the fact that a lot of s**t can go down when you're a year out of middle school and not ready to give birth.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
kakteed
Sailor Tin Nyanko
ChocoboxDreamer

Scissors*

If someone was stabbing their own genitals with a pair of Scissors,..

[ My brain needs a break but no break for it. Yeah,.. I would say Scissors is worse so this is important.]

Fashionable Hunter

Sailor Tin Nyanko
kakteed
Sailor Tin Nyanko
ChocoboxDreamer

Scissors*

If someone was stabbing their own genitals with a pair of Scissors,..

[ My brain needs a break but no break for it. Yeah,.. I would say Scissors is worse so this is important.]

xd

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
kakteed
ChocoboxDreamer

I don't think some people on this thread get the fact that a lot of s**t can go down when you're a year out of middle school and not ready to give birth.

There are plenty of 14 year olds in Middle School.

The age of people in any randomly selected grade varies greatly.

The grades in each level of school even within the same school systems vary.

Throw darts at a map of the United States of America and grab random 14 year olds in the area. The religious ones might all be in Elementary, most of the boys will be in Middle School / Junior High School, half the girls might be in Middle School / Junior High School.

The bonus is her body has been starved of some things it needs to function and develope for months. Some parasite has stunted her physical, chemical, and psychological developement. It's also been releasing chemicals that suit the survival of the parasite. Here at the end her body has been releasing chemicals to get rid of the parasite. The chemicals to get rid of the parasite would have been very weak and then hit her hard and suddenly for a few hours to a couple days... if she had been in her 20's or 30's. But since she was still developeing and things were stunted, too much of those " GET RID OF THIS PARASITE" were probably leaking through her system for weeks or months.

This is just some of what goes awry in teens and children that are pregnant. This girl's brain is now premanently wired to kill the parasite. She needs to be monitored well as an adult when she becomes pregnant because she will be a threat to herself and the newborn in the third trimester and a little beyond the birth. She also will be traumatized. It's no big deal being a person from the outside and thinking " A Genie went Poof and she magically had the world's most perfect baby in her arms",.. in reality she has alot of physical, mental, and chemical trauma from this. She may need medications for life because girls to have this " kill new born" responce some times have their Fight or Flight ( and anxiety) switched on for the rest of their life.

Just more stuff to know. Not directed at you. Adding to what you said. Spreading knowledge and stuff.

They still need to find out who the father was. What if she was 13 when she became pregnant and it was a relative her mother's age? Or some authority in her life like a teacher? Not so much her choice then. But it's a posiblity the father was three times her age and she wasn't making a choice when she became pregnant.

Oh,.. one last thing,.. those Pregnancy Test sold in stores do not always work. Some women they never work for ( entire pregnancy). You have to test yourself when you wake up. Some of them don't work properly unless you are near the second trimester. Those " Know two days sooner" are just trying to compete with each other... it's not " Know two days after you become pregnant" it's actually " We are pretending you will know 2 days before another brand's test."

Dapper Informer

Fourteen doesn't excuse of her actions in my opinion.

Friendly Wench

Sailor Tin Nyanko
Brilwen
Clover_Bingo

Yes but she murdered her own child, age or not she needs to be held accounted for what she's done.

A mental hospital would be highly recommended for my vote.

While Bush jr. was President there were cuts and laws made that ended Mental Hospitals/Wards.

This is why I keep seeing in the news people who are Criminals and Insane escaping from Nursing Homes.

It's taking a long time to repair that and numerous other moves that were made by the Government during Bush jr. Presidency. Another one was most research into Autism was shut down. For some reason the places working on decoding genetics for Autism Research and the ones working on Medications for Autism had the Police come in and evacuate their buildings with Government Officials with papers saying all this was allowed because of somethings Bush Jr. Signed. Places this happened that things were documented ( video, tape recorders, press) at, the police wouldn't let people in for anything for days. Days later they walked women in to get their purses one by one.

Our country is blinded, deafened, and muted by Stupid some times mad

As for this girl... I believe she is suffering a condition that teenage pregnancy and child pregnancy has some times. Her brain has been rewired to kill her Newborn because her brain and body were still developeing while she was pregnant. She will be at risk during all future pregnancies to reinact this,.. her brain will go into this mode again every time she is in labor and after she gives birth.

*Joke in bad taste* Then let's just have her sterilized, for future babies sake. biggrin

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Brilwen
Clover_Bingo

Yes but she murdered her own child, age or not she needs to be held accounted for what she's done.

A mental hospital would be highly recommended for my vote.

While Bush jr. was President there were cuts and laws made that ended Mental Hospitals/Wards.

This is why I keep seeing in the news people who are Criminals and Insane escaping from Nursing Homes.

It's taking a long time to repair that and numerous other moves that were made by the Government during Bush jr. Presidency. Another one was most research into Autism was shut down. For some reason the places working on decoding genetics for Autism Research and the ones working on Medications for Autism had the Police come in and evacuate their buildings with Government Officials with papers saying all this was allowed because of somethings Bush Jr. Signed. Places this happened that things were documented ( video, tape recorders, press) at, the police wouldn't let people in for anything for days. Days later they walked women in to get their purses one by one.

Our country is blinded, deafened, and muted by Stupid some times mad

As for this girl... I believe she is suffering a condition that teenage pregnancy and child pregnancy has some times. Her brain has been rewired to kill her Newborn because her brain and body were still developeing while she was pregnant. She will be at risk during all future pregnancies to reinact this,.. her brain will go into this mode again every time she is in labor and after she gives birth.

*Joke in bad taste* Then let's just have her sterilized, for future babies sake. biggrin

Honestly, that would be an improvement for her mental health... since the posiblity of being pregnant will probably cause alot of issues for her.

But there are plenty of contraceptives they can use.

Unfortunately, at 14 years of age it is likely illegal for her to use any of the stronger birth control.

Friendly Wench

Sailor Tin Nyanko

Um.....actually the minimum age for birth control pills in all of the places that I have lived was 14, though to get the depo shot the minimum is 16. sweatdrop

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Sailor Tin Nyanko

Um.....actually the minimum age for birth control pills in all of the places that I have lived was 14, though to get the depo shot the minimum is 16. sweatdrop

Yay, I was thinking she'd need the shot.

That's what they do with people with certain disablities that have criminal records or cannot be trusted to maintain their own birth control.

Friendly Wench

Sailor Tin Nyanko
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Sailor Tin Nyanko

That's what they do with people with certain disablities that have criminal records or cannot be trusted to maintain their own birth control.

Really? I always thought that they used a sterilization drug. But I wonder if they would take exception to that rule because she is a murderer, and it is not a usual thing. Also , I hadn't even thought "maybe she wouldn't take her pill" I definitely think she should be forced not to reproduce.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Sailor Tin Nyanko
O_o-Dimensia_Juice-x_X
Sailor Tin Nyanko

Really? I always thought that they used a sterilization drug. But I wonder if they would take exception to that rule because she is a murderer, and it is not a usual thing. Also , I hadn't even thought "maybe she wouldn't take her pill" I definitely think she should be forced not to reproduce.

Getting Sterilized is so 1950's XD

... and since some people don't know that really happened in the US it's also so Nazi >.>

But,.. yeah,.. it's been decades since people sterilized people like they were animals. It's rare now. Instead there are things they try to implant in arms and junk. Yes,.. arms and stuff.. not the v****a. Some were supposed to last like 5-20 years but there were issues... many issues... So 1 year is the limit on those. They prefer to give shots monthly, seasonally, or bi-anually ( twice a year).

So those would be the best route.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces