Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
link

Quote:
Girl stabs fellow student at Parkview Middle School

ARMONA — Deputies arrested a 13-year-old girl at Parkview Middle School on Wednesday for stabbing another student over a bag of chips, authorities said.

The girl later told investigators that a boy who had been bothering her snatched the chips out of her hand, refusing to give them back. She then pulled out a folding knife, flipped open then blade and plunged it into his back, Assistant Sheriff Dave Putnam said.

“She said it infuriated her,” Putnam said. “But she also said that she didn’t intend to cause the damage she did. She just meant to poke him with it.”

The victim went to Adventist Medical Center for treatment, then was transferred to a trauma unit at Fresno’s Community Regional Medical Center.

His condition could not be confirmed on Thursday, but the injuries are not believed to be life threatening.

The suspect was booked into the Kings County Juvenile Center on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

Officials declined to release the names of the suspect and the victim due to their age.

Investigators recovered the knife and other evidence at the scene. Putnam said the knife had a blade well over 3 inches long.

Artiistic's Significant Otter

Angelic Demigod

19,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Potato chips... serious business, kids.

Dapper Dabbler

Wow.
That girl has some serious anger management issues.

Benevolent Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
that shits ******** up

Dapper Spotter

I bet it was Lay's Chicken and Waffles flavor.

Satisfied Gorilla - x's Partner In Crime

Shadowy Explorer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Marathon 300
thats messed..

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
What she did was wrong and all but it's hard to feel too sorry for a bully getting taken down.
"I stole part of her lunch and then refused to give it back but she didn't let me bully her!"
"That's so unfair! Other kids let me steal their lunches!"

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

...what happened to poking each other with pens, friction optional? .-.

Dapper Lunatic

16,440 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Wow. Times like this, I'm reminded that teen brains really are not fully developed. But at the same time, I can't feel 100% sorry for that guy, because the whole thing started with him stealing her chips and being an a** about it.

Was stabbing him with a potentially deadly weapon wrong? Um, yes.

But at the same time...bet he thinks twice next time.

Adored Sweetheart

neutral Rriighhhtt, just poking him with a pocket knife.
>< Just messed up.

Mega Cutie-Pie

Girl needs ... something... anger management or I dunno but I side with her more than the boy.

Push a victim too far and they do fight back. Maybe he wont bully the next kid, even if it is just a $1 bag of chips.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
well, looks like she learned about male disposability at a young age.

I wonder if they are gonna try some variation on Battered Wife Syndrome in order to justify her stabbing a boy over a damn bag of chips

Captcha: total shamble
Where did the girl got the knife? That is really messed up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff