Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't help but notice that a lot of people are talking about suicide. I was wondering if there are people willing to say why they want to kill themselves. Also why you think someone should NOT kill themselves? If your just going to post something mean, just leave. there is no point in bashing me or anyone else so just stop! Otherwise...please post here.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
I dont know why this topic is so EMOtional. xp
im thinking heavily on suicide i know i shouldnt ive been resisting only for my friends but 1 im stressed 2 i truly seems i do anything and everything wrong 3 i feel like just living is ruining everyones lives and if i can do anything i want to help ppl and make them happy so thats the first thing that comes to mind emo i dont do it for attention or popularity i dont care about that stuff i just want to stop hurting ppl</3
I remember I wanted to once....took two bottles of sleeping meds....and called my fiance in sadness (I guess I was wanting attention or to feel like I was needed, sympathy)....why not? have you ever been at that stage where you have already started it, but can still end it (sleeping meds are good for that one) and all those thoughts cross your mind on everything that's going to end and you never get to experience it? why did I do it? I just didn't think life would be worth it, that I couldn't handle the obstacles to come.....needless to say I'm here....puked 'em up until I dry heaved and walked back home to bury it in my "mistakes past"....No matter the reason if someone wants to end their life they should understand that's then end of it there....you are no more and no more thoughts either....you wouldn't even know you are dead....you wouldn't even exist....stick around in the world there are always bound to be surprises
i dont think anyone should kill themselves, and i agree that life can throw u suprises. please hang in there if u are on the verge of killing yourself. there are so many great things in life. please keep this going. if anyone just wants to talk about...anything that is leading them into suicide then go ahead.

2,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
wonder,y too?
I just think people have so much to live for, your life just started o:

DeathlyGreed's Queen

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
suicide is taking the easy way out instead of just dealing with your problems and becoming stronger. Suicide is also looked at as murder against yourself. And I'm serious, if you attempt suicide, you can be arrested for attempted murder if you are not considered a juvenile.

I have been down that road several times. I've ODed many times, slit my throat, and eventually I came to accept that I am not suppose to die yet.

Several weeks ago, I was in a bad situation and I wanted to end it all. I was sick, starved, and living in dangerous conditions. I was also getting evicted and had no where to go and no one wanted to help. Then eventually, I got a call from my mom saying that she's coming to get me. Now, things are looking up.

In short, hang in there. Things will get better. I always tell myself day and night, things happen for a reason and as long as I've done no wrong, good karma will be on my side.

5,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
Because there could be a true friend waiting just around the corner, or right beside you, and you just haven't realised it yet. I never thought dreams could come true, but for the past nine or ten months, I have felt like the luckiest person on the planet. Don't give up hope; I almost did, and every day I'm thankful I didn't.
1. Stress I'm always thinking i want to kill myself i don't know when but when it does come my first thing that pops in my head is to kill myself. Usually the reason is when people harm me with their words and make their put downs I hate that. People shouldn't kill themselves because we only have 1 life. And we take paths in our lives that good be good or bad. And of course we have our family , friends, community. If we decided to kill ourselves we'll be leaving behind people who we love. The people in our lives will move on in our life but if choose to kill ourselves the opportunity poof.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff