• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Melodydancer2
whiteandblackeyes
Melodydancer2
whiteandblackeyes
Melodydancer2
1. My dad died when I was 8 years old. I'm 16 now. He had brain cancer..i miss him so much. sad heart
2. I thought I was going out with this guy, and after 3 months he told me "you thought we were going out!" and i said "ya" he said "i thought we were friends with benefits". I felt like feel like I'm a slut. exclaim cry

my mom died of breast cancer. as for the slut problem, it'll blow over. just don't think about it.

how long ago did your mom die? Sometimes when i feel sad i think of him and then i think of EVERYTHING else im sad about then i cry more..i feel like such a baby sometimes..my brother calls me a p***y..after being called that for a long time I think i believe him*

My mom died three years ago. she had a published book. and your not a p***y. almost all the relatives i care about die too soon. just relax and let it out sometimes. I smell their items. It helps me feel close to them again.

She published a book. How cool!!! whats the name?? I agree many of my relatives died already..I also smell their items..I ware my dad's shirts they use to be night gowns not anymore lol..

I smell my great grandad's ties. he died last june. the book is called the hat that wore clara b.
whiteandblackeyes
Melodydancer2
whiteandblackeyes
Melodydancer2
Smile Bazil
my secret would send me to jail if i was to say it on the internet
I have to take 4 different medications everyday just to keep myself form going completely insane and hurting someone I care about.

I kind of think i no how you feel..I have to take 4 medications from being depressed and implosive..and apparently im so sexual which isn't true..it makes me sad sad

I'm only on two medications but i havent finished yet. depression, impulsiveness, adhd, bipolar, everything

My doctor thinks im bipolar but my mom doesn't think so. even with the medications do u feel sad?? i no thats a weird question

I feel angry alot. and lonely, longing for love. It's just teen years in my opinion

I dream about having love..or a boyfriend to support me,or let me cry on his shoulder or just being there for me..im lonely alot too

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
wow all of this is realy sad some one tryed to kill my mom he came into my house when i was sleeping in the living room and she was in the kitchin and he attacked her with a hammer the side you use to remove nails i remember seeing blood all over the walls and the floor was soaked in it i still remember the feeling of it under my bare feet and walking past the bathroom where my mom was crying waiting for the cops and the ambulance

Lonely Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
whiteandblackeyes
the problem with dreaming about love is it makes you want it more

yea it dose

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
the problem with dreaming about love is it makes you want it more. we have a lot in common don't we?

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
RAINBOW FLAVORED GIRLS
i had sex with a guy he told me he wasnt in a relashionship...he was...i feel like a slut...

he lied to you! that makes him a slut, not you.besides, this incident will keep you from making the same mistake again.
im bisexaul and if my mother knew she would hate me even more and propably kick me out. i cant tell anyone without being afaird of them hating me. sad

Kaastiel's Significant Otter

Witty Fairy

Melodydancer2
Smile Bazil
I have to take 4 different medications everyday just to keep myself form going completely insane and hurting someone I care about.

I kind of think i no how you feel..I have to take 4 medications from being depressed and implosive..and apparently im so sexual which isn't true..it makes me sad sad

what are all of yours for ? its sucks
I only take one of the 4 because I refuses to take them
Smile Bazil
Melodydancer2
Smile Bazil

why do u refuse to take them?? i take lexapro and 3 others but i forget the names

Witty Fairy

Melodydancer2
Smile Bazil
Melodydancer2
Smile Bazil

why do u refuse to take them?? i take lexapro and 3 others but i forget the names

becuase they dont help me
I have to take My anit depressants 2 times a day (more if nesseray)
Schizophrenia for the voices
Manic Depression and Sleeping pills neutral

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Emmer
Post as many secrets, truths, or anything that makes you you.

I was abused as a child. Took me a long time to come to terms with the memories.
But I'm good now and very happy.

I so admire you for getting past it. I've met too many people who were abused who seem to take it on as their adult identity and just keep holding onto it- don't give it back to the abuser and have a good life! Good for you!

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
emoluverr254
im bisexaul and if my mother knew she would hate me even more and propably kick me out. i cant tell anyone without being afaird of them hating me. sad

bisexual or homosexual? either or, you will find someone who will accept you. just don't stop looking.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Smile Bazil
Melodydancer2
Smile Bazil
Melodydancer2
Smile Bazil

I have antidepressants, and adhd pills right now.

Witty Fairy

whiteandblackeyes
Smile Bazil
Melodydancer2
Smile Bazil
Melodydancer2
Smile Bazil

I have antidepressants, and adhd pills right now.

I think alot of people have antidepressants now a days. most people are just givin them even if there isnt something wrong, they might of just had a bad day (My opinion, you could have them for a good reason)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff