Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
well my parents have made me feel like a mistake... I've been contemplating suicide... my dad said to me "the smiles on a family picture would turn 2 frowns if they knew what you were"
The Humble Tactician
well my parents have made me feel like a mistake... I've been contemplating suicide... my dad said to me "the smiles on a family picture would turn 2 frowns if they knew what you were"

That's terrible. Please don't think about killing yourself because it wouldn't actually solve anything than create more pain.

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
You butthole
The Humble Tactician

That's terrible. Please don't think about killing yourself because it wouldn't actually solve anything than create more pain.

i know it was terrible... but im glad i contemplate a lot of things... if i didnt well this account would have stayed inactive... i realized that suicide duz end the pain... but its the easiest way out and its for ppl who cant solve there own problems... i mist solve this problem on my own...

Beloved Shapeshifter

Another suicide thing?
Here's some advice.
Don't do it.
Why?

Because It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
So don't do it.
It's wrong.
The Humble Tactician
You butthole
The Humble Tactician

i know it was terrible... but im glad i contemplate a lot of things... if i didnt well this account would have stayed inactive... i realized that suicide duz end the pain... but its the easiest way out and its for ppl who cant solve there own problems... i mist solve this problem on my own...

But you're not gonna kill yourself right? Right?!?!
Krintok
Another suicide thing?
Here's some advice.
Don't do it.
Why?

Because It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
So don't do it.
It's wrong.

Basically.

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
yup... im not gonna suicide... plus im 17 ive got a loooooooooooot more stuff 2 do b4 i die... suicide sux at this age... and not worth it...

Trash Saint

The Humble Tactician
yup... im not gonna suicide... plus im 17 ive got a loooooooooooot more stuff 2 do b4 i die... suicide sux at this age... and not worth it...

There are 5 things u gotta do before u die.

1. Get laid
2. GET A JOB
3. Get married
4. Has Kids
5. Watch ur kids grow up

Its not worth it to kill yourself now. U have lots of things to accomplish in life.

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
BleedingWaffles
The Humble Tactician

1. Get laid
2. GET A JOB
3. Get married
4. Has Kids
5. Watch ur kids grow up

Its not worth it to kill yourself now. U have lots of things to accomplish in life.

um wat if im a gay guy???

Trash Saint

The Humble Tactician
BleedingWaffles
The Humble Tactician

1. Get laid
2. GET A JOB
3. Get married
4. Has Kids
5. Watch ur kids grow up

Then skip 3,4 and replace 5 with get really old.
Or u could replace 3 and 4 with something u really want to do in life.

2,750 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
What a truly messed up thing to tell your kid. burning_eyes What the hell is wrong with your dad? I mean really. question question question question question question question question question question question question question scream

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
BleedingWaffles
The Humble Tactician
BleedingWaffles
The Humble Tactician

1. Get laid
2. GET A JOB
3. Get married
4. Has Kids
5. Watch ur kids grow up

XD alright ha ha... im feeling better...

Trash Saint

The Humble Tactician
BleedingWaffles
The Humble Tactician
BleedingWaffles
The Humble Tactician

1. Get laid
2. GET A JOB
3. Get married
4. Has Kids
5. Watch ur kids grow up

XD alright ha ha... im feeling better...

Im glad I could help :3

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Amyrseth
What a truly messed up thing to tell your kid. burning_eyes What the hell is wrong with your dad? I mean really. question question question question question question question question question question question question question scream

i know right...

Naughty Receiver

8,575 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
The Humble Tactician

bump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces