Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys, so I was just thinking about how school is starting reallyy soon and Im trying to figure out: Are you guys like pumped, or do you feel like dieing. are you gonna be like "YA b***h, SCHOOL TUHDAY, WOOT WOOT, GIMME SOME COFFEE! YAAAAA! WOOOOOOHOOOO! IM LOVIN IT" or are you gonna be like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ITS FINAL, NO MORE ALL NIGHTERS, PARTYS, s**t. I HATE LIFE" ??????????????????
I personally dont mind it, but ima miss the all nighters, partys, and s**t. live life and die. xp
post your opinion on school here

Fashionable Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lol I like school. I love my friends and even my teachers are chill.
Love school now that I'm out of high school. No more lame teenage drama.
Idk, i'm kina just indiferant.... although my teachers are preaty lame this year and not as cool as my old one last year, i still get to see my friends EVERY day. but like you im gana miss not caring what time a git up and bn able to party on week days. and i get really exostid after school cuz i have to walk a loooong way home. but other than that xD. i really dont care! lol
F1SHB0NE
lol I like school. I love my friends and even my teachers are chill.

aight aight, keep it up, on the awesome posting biggrin
This is my senior year, of course i'm lovin it!

Sparkly Bear

Ŧeddy §ays
►░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░◄

ehh, sometimes i hate it sometimes i like it...

►░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░◄

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
I'm pumped...I'm really depressed when its summer because i barelt see anyone...blah QUOTE ME IF YOU'VE MISSED SCHOOL THIS SUMMER

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
ps when I say miss i mean like.. the wishing you could go miss. not like...you skipped lol
I mean it's kind of both I like it because of my friends ,my school, food places at my school,and some of my classes. I hate school because of the homework and waking up at 6AM.

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
is "miss" and option??

1,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
i'm in between. i like school cuz my friendz and *some* teacherz.....but then again, i hate it. homework and classwork + math! grrrrr.

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
well i like and hate school, i like the idea of meeting friends adn getting good marks, but not the idea of waking up...i can barely stand at 7 in the morning sweatdrop
i hate school! and all my classmate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces