1. I rarely get hungry, but am forced to eat anyway.
2. I see the good in people too much, and it's hard for me to hate someone.
3. I dislike the shape of my torso.
4. The only thing I want for my birthday is a new torso shape or binders of a sort.
5. I procrastinate too much.
@2: Same for me but I'm prolly a more extreme case
b/c some of the people I've chosen to see the good in turned out to be the scumbags they appeared to be on the surface if not worse.
1.My eyes naturally change colorr.<33
2.i LIKE justin bieber, and am NOT ashamed ! ;D
3.Twizzlers are my weakness.(:
4. I may look self confident, but I'm constantly doubting myself inside.
5. Dance is my drug, Ballet the main supplier :3
How lovely! Are you planning to become a dancer?
By the way, you're very beautiful 3nodding
Well, if we really knew you; what would we know?
Post as many times as you like!
As for me
1) I'm Black, German(Jewish), and Mongolian but no one can ever guess my race by looking at me
2) I loveeee the shows Red Dwarf and Futurama
3) My favorite video game is Heavy Rain (close second is The Sims 2)
4) I'm 19 years old as of July 18th
5) I hateeee my freckles
I love futurama and red dwarf too! And freckles are good. Mine started to disappear as I got older, so if your really bothered by them, there's a good chance they will fade.
I'm already 19 and they're still totally there
I usually cover them with makeup but in this pic you can see that they refuse to go away Dx click for teh pic
&& OMG!! I dunno anyone else who likes Red Dwarf!!! That is sooo awesome!! x]
1. I have an extreme fear of whales. The animal, not the country.
2. I am (in this order, as in how much.) Norwegian, Italian, Irish, English, and German.
3. Some of my family fought in the American Revolutionary War, the American Civil War, and both World wars.
4. I adore swiss chocolate.
5. I play the Clarinet. I even named mine. Tony.
1. Hi. My name is Alix. and I'm very indecisive[so picking 5 things for me to say about myself is really hard for me to do.]
2. I have the personality of a morbid cupcake.
3. I attract Danger, wherever I go. I just can't help it.
4. If there was a Zombie Apocalypse, I'd be too busy trying to hug them, or have a tea party with them, then to try and find shelter.
5. And last but not least, when I die I want my body to be turned into a puppet, like a ventriloquist, or a marionette puppet/doll, and put on display.
Hmm... That was easier to do then I thought. lawlz