Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
why aren't your parents proud of you?
for instance they dont like my friend gesh they dont know him and thats why our relationship is a secret

Quotable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
vampery
for instance they dont like my friend gesh they dont know him and thats why our relationship is a secret

i think there proud of me when i have good grades, but not when i dont do chores User Image they just want me 2 b perfect

6,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Ebyaan
vampery

i think there proud of me when i have good grades, but not when i dont do chores User Image they just want me 2 b perfect

that sucks i get what you mean they should at least be happy you do well and its better to not do chores then not have good grades or be a bad teens you know? like some kids dont get good grades and just have bad habits well idk you but good luck with school and have fun

Quotable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery

that sucks i get what you mean they should at least be happy you do well and its better to not do chores then not have good grades or be a bad teens you know? like some kids dont get good grades and just have bad habits well idk you but good luck with school and have fun

hey, thanks smile u 2

6,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery

hey, thanks smile u 2

your welcome oh and enjoy school cuz once your a senior in high school and your out like me your ganna wish you did more and were in clubs and were more out their haha

Quotable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery

hey, thanks smile u 2

your welcome oh and enjoy school cuz once your a senior in high school and your out like me your ganna wish you did more and were in clubs and were more out their haha

i attend to xd . Oh, but not about the clubs rolleyes

6,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery

hey, thanks smile u 2

ooh haha so what grade are you in

Quotable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery

hey, thanks smile u 2

going 2 7th in a few days

6,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery

hey, thanks smile u 2

aw thats cute how fun middles school is the best not a lot of stress and homework haha

Quotable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery

aw thats cute how fun middles school is the best not a lot of stress and homework haha

u could say that agian

6,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery

u could say that agian

lol so what kind of stuff are you into omg twilight ?

Quotable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery

u could say that agian

i in2 horror, action, and comedy, not much of a twilight fan though. i got bored after the first movie sweatdrop

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yeah, i get what your saying.
                my parents got very angry the last time i got a B in math.
                it was just a B, it was close to an A, at least i didn't get an F.
                parents can be such an a** sometimes.

= _ =''

6,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery
Ebyaan
vampery

u could say that agian

i in2 horror, action, and comedy, not much of a twilight fan though. i got bored after the first movie sweatdrop

omg thank goodness i hate it sooo bad! its sooo lame i could go on saying whats wrong with it but its 2 much hahah cool that your in2 that

6,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
ClaudineC

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

yeah, i get what your saying.
                my parents got very angry the last time i got a B in math.
                it was just a B, it was close to an A, at least i didn't get an F.
                parents can be such an a** sometimes.

= _ =''

wow gesh that good they should have been proud damn its not cool seriously

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out