Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
im not who i am on gaia i sound different and everything but what if i told you i was muslim.would that change ur thoughts about meh? i hope you understand or know that not all muslims are the same.all i want is peace.

would you treat me the same?
or never talk to meh agian...............

3,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
that show mande me cry but answer the question. if you really did know meh what would you think about meh

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
I'd threat you the same *shrugs* 3nodding

3,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Iyon_the_fox_demon
I'd threat you the same *shrugs* 3nodding

i know ur just saying that :/
im always made fun of when i go to school.i dont wear pants an shirts

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Brandisher 100
Nah, I don't care what you wear or are as long as you're a good person XP

2,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
look i'm muslim too and i know that all the muslims want piece but some people understands us wrong

3,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
pfft.. look, religions,things like that.. they dont make you to who you are in the end and why should that change anything, i dont know you but knowing that certainly dossent make me like you anyless:3 i bet your a nice and peace loveing person and thats awesome
I don't think it matters where your from, what religion you are, what you look like, or how you dress. All that matters is the person you are, if you are a good person with a great personality then that's all that matters. I wouldn't treat you any different. biggrin
be muslism ish a problem???
in my skool there a like 20+ ppl muslim and im friend with all of them theres no problem with them they r nice, kool, fun i can tell sum girls r really quiet but theres no problemO_O and i know im random i dont even know u but yeah THTS NOT A PROBLEM
I think a good majority of people on Gaia or sites like this aren't who they say they are.

If you are a good person then I will treat you good, that's it xD

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
ummmmmmmmmmmm

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
How would that change my thoughts about you? I went to a high school where Muslim girls were open about their religion because most people in my city are not so prejudiced against Muslims like other Americans are. Even now that I'm attending community college, I see Muslim girls walking around with the traditional head scarves on their head. Muslims are treated normally and like any other people where I live.

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
<< nah id so beat you up
ehhhhh religion is who you are yes but not as much as you personality so if your a nice person i wont care if your Muslim or a barbarian as long as you nice smile

2,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
People make fun of me cuz im christian..and Im proud of it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items