Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Prophet

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
if you really knew me you would know that i'm very scared of death and actually right now am not really into being a Christian etc. even though fam keeps on saying i should just trust in God etc. Also you would know that i''m not as shy as EVERYONE but my friends thinks i am. Also you would know that my heart's been broken but still am pretty young! Also you would know that i have two friends that were so depressed they were suicidal, and that i worry ALOT about my weight and how i look even though to my friends i don't let out that i care so much...also if you really knew me you'd know that i'm actually not as nice as people think i am. I can be quite rude, and selfish its just not tht many people see that. And lastly if you really knew me you'd know that i think that there's never gonna be the right guy for me );
okay so thats been long lol but...if you REALLY knew me.. XD
NewYorkGurl4Evr
If you really knew me, you would know that i have been wanting to kill myself since i was 10.
But i always think about my brothers and sisters. And i hide all the pain with a smile. None of my real life friends know this.
Do you have anything that you would like to share????

If you really knew me you'd know i eat crayons []_(Crayola)_[]|>

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
if you really knew me, you would know that i struggled with depression for two years and no one knew that it was because of my sexuality. I grew up in a very conservative home, and i have since come out as a gay male. My parents struggled with it, but now they are very supportive of me, and other peoples rights. you would also know that i have some of the best friends in the world, and i would go to the ends of the world for any of them. Lastly you would know that if you try to come between me and my goal, or if you discriminate against me because of my sexuality... you WILL bleed... xd

Anxious Snowflake

7,875 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200

Sћћћ!! ќAtℎ1ℨ ℩ȿℎ tӷɏinℊ tℴ ȿρ℮aќ!!! ::

If you really knew me...
you'd know I've realized I was truly alone for 5 years now.... you'd see how lonely I am..
how much I'm good at hiding it and good at lying....
if you'll be able to read my stories, don't wonder why it's always sad and has a tragic ending....

.... ℕℴw yℴu ℳay ȿρ℮aќ...

lil_chula_4life
if you really knew me you would know im popular smexii and bi!

srsly.

Cat

im a me lol

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
If u really knew me.u will know my parents r divorce.I am not the sterotype black girl . I like to be different. A lot of guys find me attractive but only wanna ******** so I never had a decent relationship. I'm never depress . I like to have a good time. I am not a fighter. I am easy to get along with I don't know why ppl say I look mean.(pic of me on my page) I am a jokester.

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
nemoscreamo
if you really knew me, you would know that I'm terrified for the future.

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
well im cool good at drama and acting
lol... sum ov dese repliez t interestin 2 read biggrin

4,600 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Trader 100
If you really knew me, you'd know I have a family which doesn't consider me being one of them!
If you really knew me, you'd know i have many talents but no one prize them
If you really knew me, you'd know i have a depressed life full screaming evil
Springflower1
it seems as if everyone hates life!
anyways if you really knew me, you would know that im very shy and dress really ugly and im not cool.i read a lot,and people seem to think reading is 4 losers and nerds.
if you really knew me you would know im scared of the dentist.
ok heres something embarrassing:if you really knew me you would know i still pretend my stuffed animals are real.i know theyre not but no harm in pretending,right?
i bet youre all thinking im weird,but even though i may be,i still have friends,and thats all that matters!

you r luckey i dont have friends i love to read and i am in drama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces