Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
2nd If You Really Knew Me Post:
if u really knew me u would kno thtim trying to get over a guy tht i like/love.but everynight i look at a picture of him and inside i think tht will help but deep down i know it wont
if you really knew me u would know tht i try to put on a fake smile but my friends can see through it.
if u really really knew me u would know tht im afradi to be open cuz im afradi ill get hurt.
if u knew me u would kno tht im willing to make friends and help them out b4 i help myself out.

Feral Ladykiller

lil_chula_4life
if you really knew me you would know im popular smexii and bi!

wow, the conceitedness in this room is overwelming.
Lunar RevolverPhenomenon
lil_chula_4life
if you really knew me you would know im popular smexii and bi!

wow, the conceitedness in this room is overwelming.

I'm not concited i tell da truth

Feral Ladykiller

AndrewWhite101
if youve wanted to kill yourself, then why dont you? dont you own any large kitchen knifes? you have a heart and/or brain, correct?

anyway... if you really knew me, youd know that im a super nerd, but im really hot in real life! youd also be wondering why the ******** im wearing this michael jackson jacket...

hey, you know what? if you really knew me, you would know that people like this's ignorance irritate the F*CK outta me~

if you really knew me, youd know that i just got over having a mentally abusive friend that thought like the boy above
( this is gonna be long) If you really knew me, you'd know that, my mom and dad were never together, and for 13 years I've lived with just my mom with very little money. we've been living in the same apartment, because my father whom I haven't seen or talked to in 2 years, doesn't and probably never will, pay child support
If you really knew me, you'd know that my grandma has chronic depression and bipolar disorder, and whenever I'm at her house, and she's having a... bad... day.. she takes it out on me by screaming at me, telling me how much of a "bad person" I am, which makes me depressed as well....
if you really knew me, you'd know that because of all of this, I started to cut myself year before last, always trying to cover it up, keeping to myself more than usual... of course my best friend started noticing and askked what was wrong... I forced myself to tell them... and... yeah....
afew months later I stopped cutting myself, because I found that things were getting a little better... I was making more friends, things were looking up
until things became similar to how they were before.... ((except with more people to support me, and I SWORE I would never cut again))
so, things have been pretty hard for me... I hope I can get over afew things soon....

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
If you really knew me... I would be that emo kid siting in the parts of places no one would ever seem to look for or even care to, because it seems to me that nobody can even notice me at all. Even if I stand in front of someone, its like im invisable and im getting sick and tired of it...

6,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200
Fresco_Delight
If you really knew me...

You would know that each day I wake up I hate myself more than I did the day before, and that I hate looking in mirrors because all I see is ugly staring back at me. You would know that I use to cut in order to feel something, to know if I'm alive or not. That I build walls so no one can get in, and the fact that I'm saying all this now to you all amazes me. You would know that I thought about killing myself constantly and still think about it today. If you really knew me, you would know that I never feel like I'm good enough for anybody and that I'm scared to death that I'll never marry or have a future with a loving guy. You would know that compared to my sister and brother I feel like a complete failure to my parents. I'm alone, ugly, worthless, and scared of the future..and I have no idea how to fix anything about me.

*hugs*x100
Me too hun.

If you really knew me, you'd know that I can't remember life without self harm
You'd know that the pain in my ankles isn't from twisting it, it's from the nerve damage I've done.
You'd know that those bracelets were to cover my first cut like everyone joked.
You'd know that that time I burst all those vessels in my face, it wasn't from being upside down, it was from trying too hard to make myself throw up.
You'd know that I hate myself
You'd know that I'm not good at anything
You'd know that I lie when you ask how I am. And I can do it with a straight face.
You'd know that my friends stopped caring how I'm doing.
You'd know that I am barely functioning.
You'd know how bad the anxiety is.
You'd know that I desperately want help, but I can't afford it.
You'd know I just want someone to hug me and tell me they love me.

6,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Wall Street 200
Issues_Tralala
( this is gonna be long) If you really knew me, you'd know that, my mom and dad were never together, and for 13 years I've lived with just my mom with very little money. we've been living in the same apartment, because my father whom I haven't seen or talked to in 2 years, doesn't and probably never will, pay child support
If you really knew me, you'd know that my grandma has chronic depression and bipolar disorder, and whenever I'm at her house, and she's having a... bad... day.. she takes it out on me by screaming at me, telling me how much of a "bad person" I am, which makes me depressed as well....
if you really knew me, you'd know that because of all of this, I started to cut myself year before last, always trying to cover it up, keeping to myself more than usual... of course my best friend started noticing and askked what was wrong... I forced myself to tell them... and... yeah....
afew months later I stopped cutting myself, because I found that things were getting a little better... I was making more friends, things were looking up
until things became similar to how they were before.... ((except with more people to support me, and I SWORE I would never cut again))
so, things have been pretty hard for me... I hope I can get over afew things soon....

*Hugs* Good for you for stopping. I know how hard that is.

5,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lunar RevolverPhenomenon
AndrewWhite101
if youve wanted to kill yourself, then why dont you? dont you own any large kitchen knifes? you have a heart and/or brain, correct?

anyway... if you really knew me, youd know that im a super nerd, but im really hot in real life! youd also be wondering why the ******** im wearing this michael jackson jacket...

hey, you know what? if you really knew me, you would know that people like this's ignorance irritate the F*CK outta me~

if you really knew me, youd know that i just got over having a mentally abusive friend that thought like the boy above

Wow... Now i feel bad... HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
if u rly new me i cry myself to sleep every night bc of how lonely i feel i have gone emo a lot of times but now i realized that i am doing nothing by cutting myself but i still cut not that much as i used to tho but still.... i hate myself and my life and want to kill myself i have tried but i get scared of leaving all of my friends behind but i dont even know why god made me. i dont know what my perpose is on this earth but everyone always says it is to love and be happy but the sad part is they dont rly know me.... all i want is to be loved and to have a sister to make me happy. but not even that will make me fully satisfied. my dad dosnt even care about me he only cares about his stupid computers. an my mom she can be an angel or the meanest person you will ever meet. i have two dogs now they bought me the first one to shut me up about getting a dog and the second one was free but my mom thinks that can replace the fact that i am lonley and will always be lonley. even tho i seem happy i am rly not bc it kills me bc of the fact that i dont know how to be nice. no matter how nice i TRY to be i can never learn bc no one cares about me. but i hide all of the tears and sadness and lonley-ness behind laughter and joy
Lunar RevolverPhenomenon
AndrewWhite101

I dont even pay attention to ppl like him.
NewYorkGurl4Evr
Lunar RevolverPhenomenon
AndrewWhite101

I sort of agree that people should make a choice about suicide- the whole "I wanted to" thing screams attention-seeking.

If you really knew me, I'd wonder about myself.

Feral Ladykiller

if you really knew me{2}...
you would know that ive been using self harm as a weapon for four years. when i was younger, i wore baggy clothes and dressed like a boy and never thought id desire to wear tanktops and skirts and now that i do, its come back to haunt me. every time i woke up the next morning and my legs and arms stung, id realize how unreliable and w/o self control i was.

you know that i still crave it

youd know that my husband breaks down everytime i do it and last time i told him id stop, i did it again. again, ive promised him and he refuses to believe me untill i can go however long w/o destroying my canvas thighs. im hoping i can keep the promise to myself as well as him.

the first day i came to school revealing my lumped over, pink scars, youd know that i recieved discrimination from the principle and proved everyones assumptions about me correct. youd know that when i get stared at enough, i get so sick of the remarks and snarls that i begain to laugh.
because the people that look at them obviously and even the people who ask and touch them are more real about it than the people that look out of the corner of their eye and then when theyve passed me, they whisper to the person next to them and they both look back. and that makes me laugh because im sick.

youd know that my temper is wicked
Matagaki
NewYorkGurl4Evr
Lunar RevolverPhenomenon
AndrewWhite101

I sort of agree that people should make a choice about suicide- the whole "I wanted to" thing screams attention-seeking.

If you really knew me, I'd wonder about myself.

And no, I'm NOT an attention wh*re like u.

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hold Ctrl Alt Delete
If you really knew me...

You would know I've never moved on from my last girlfriend. I have put on a mask to deceive everyone that everything is fine with me. I smile, I walk forward, but she was always on my mind. I'm on the verge of doing something horrible to myself, but I want to get over it, I really do. If only you knew the pain and suffering I'm going through right now, and this is what you didn't know.

i totaly know how u feel and whats worse is this guy lives right down the street from me and i cant leave my block without seeing his house

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff