Welcome to Gaia! ::

WHY THE CRAP DID U EVEN START!!!!!!! YOU'RE MEAN AND SHALLOW, AND THIS WAS FOR PEOPLE TO SHARE WHAT THEY WON'T DON'T JUDGE THEM!!!!
Daras
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life

well i can write what i want a smexi is a mexican sexy girl learn it

A lame a** term is still lame. You're not even full Mexican, and if you are you have a really good dye job.
I understand, it's ok.
You're an insecure teenage clone of a barbie doll. Big boobs, blonde hair, pink warobe, fake tan. It's the lastest trend. Apparently stupidity is the lastest asseccory.

i don't need to be no barbie ok and i like pink what's your point im tan cause im mexican and i've died my hair blonde cause it's better blonde im mexican/american ok so don't come talkinqq hekka smack and i aint no barbie wanna be like u a devil wanna be aiite

Holy crap, your writing is even ignorant. I feel like I'm talking to a toddler.
Big whoop I'm a b***h just because I called you out, and exsposed your stupidity.
Maybe you should grow up, get over yourself, learn how to spell, and GTFO.

i dont have to get off and i know how to spell and ok im barbie alright im just the ghetto version now if you dont want me to talk to you then dont reply back ok

It's not that I don't like you. Personally, I have no opinion of you. Shallow girls, and even guys for that matter, piss me off. Seriously, if you keep acting the way you do you will go no where in life.
I just wish shallow people could love themselves for themselves, not because of how they look.

If I could give you some advice: Focuse on the inside first, than worry about how other people will pass judgement on you. Oh, also, make good decisions.

Now, I'm going to stop talking to you, and I exspect everyone else to lay off.
I think we made her feel bad enough you guys.
If you really knew me, you would know that I'm very nice and happy and friendly but I hate being/feeling alone or excluded. If you really knew me you would know that I judge certain people, but sometimes in reality they are actually the opposite of what I was juding them by. If you really knew, you would know I get can become jealous real fast.
Fortune-Hunter
lil_chula_4life
Fortune-Hunter
lil_chula_4life
Fortune-Hunter
lil_chula_4life

well ill talk the way i want your not my father or mother ok is this better for you grammar god damit i dont have to talk like this if i don't want to

You up set daddy left and couldn't teach you how to talk?

WTF!! my dad never left me you bimbo!

I don't know.... a girl like you this insecure about her self would lead me to believe that her daddy ditched her. Mainly because she was an unwanted child so now has to dress like a whore to feel good about her self, and the only way she can find the love she's missing is by ******** every Johnny that comes her way.

Do you know what bimbo means?

yes i do know what bimbo is and i dont dress like awhore you wanna see a hore go around the corner a whore ears tube tops and mini skirts i wear jeans and a shirt so shut the fukk up

I loled when I saw the person who you say is your best friend is a 13 year old mother.

No i dont think you know what a bimbo is, because you used it on a male.

A whore ears? I dont get it. What?

thats not the only definition of bimbo and she's not amother thank you very much.
Daras
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life

i don't need to be no barbie ok and i like pink what's your point im tan cause im mexican and i've died my hair blonde cause it's better blonde im mexican/american ok so don't come talkinqq hekka smack and i aint no barbie wanna be like u a devil wanna be aiite

Holy crap, your writing is even ignorant. I feel like I'm talking to a toddler.
Big whoop I'm a b***h just because I called you out, and exsposed your stupidity.
Maybe you should grow up, get over yourself, learn how to spell, and GTFO.

i dont have to get off and i know how to spell and ok im barbie alright im just the ghetto version now if you dont want me to talk to you then dont reply back ok

It's not that I don't like you. Personally, I have no opinion of you. Shallow girls, and even guys for that matter, piss me off. Seriously, if you keep acting the way you do you will go no where in life.
I just wish shallow people could love themselves for themselves, not because of how they look.

If I could give you some advice: Focuse on the inside first, than worry about how other people will pass judgement on you. Oh, also, make good decisions.

dont worry i dont feel bad.
Oh and also im not shallow i have one picture of me whoop de do alot of people have more so why dont oyu go talk to them instead and
ive spent alot of time focusing on the inside so please ont worry about mw think of yourself

Yeah youhave one piture, posted in five different ways with 'smexi' written on it.
And you probably do feel bad. You will think about this later and realize something.
I don't know what, but you realize something, I just hope it's something good.

ok i have one picture posted 5 diffrent ways and only one says smexii will you let that go. Oh and also you dant have to talk crap to people oh an dthanks for calling me barbie it's actually a compliment cause barbie is pretty so thanks but ima ghetto version let's get that straight i think were done here

Ruthless Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
lil_chula_4life
Fortune-Hunter
lil_chula_4life
Fortune-Hunter
lil_chula_4life

WTF!! my dad never left me you bimbo!

I don't know.... a girl like you this insecure about her self would lead me to believe that her daddy ditched her. Mainly because she was an unwanted child so now has to dress like a whore to feel good about her self, and the only way she can find the love she's missing is by ******** every Johnny that comes her way.

Do you know what bimbo means?

yes i do know what bimbo is and i dont dress like awhore you wanna see a hore go around the corner a whore ears tube tops and mini skirts i wear jeans and a shirt so shut the fukk up

I loled when I saw the person who you say is your best friend is a 13 year old mother.

No i dont think you know what a bimbo is, because you used it on a male.

A whore ears? I dont get it. What?

thats not the only definition of bimbo and she's not amother thank you very much.

Ummm yes it is the only definition look it up.

Umm Go look at her profile. She says shes a teen mom.

Ruthless Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
You know what. I take it back. Teenaged pregnancies are vary sad, and unfortunate. I feel sorry for all teens who are parents and I wish I could help them.

Ruthless Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life

Oh and also im not shallow i have one picture of me whoop de do alot of people have more so why dont oyu go talk to them instead and
ive spent alot of time focusing on the inside so please ont worry about mw think of yourself

Yeah youhave one piture, posted in five different ways with 'smexi' written on it.
And you probably do feel bad. You will think about this later and realize something.

ok i have one picture posted 5 diffrent ways and only one says smexii will you let that go. Oh and also you dant have to talk crap to people oh an dthanks for calling me barbie it's actually a compliment cause barbie is pretty so thanks but ima ghetto version let's get that straight i think were done here

you know if barbie was real, because of her physical shape, bust size, leg length etc She wouldn't be able to stand and would die from back problems. So its really not a complement

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life

User Image

Liberal Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
If you really knew me, you'd know that I lost a friend to abuse. She was best friends with another one of my friends. You'd also know that recenlty I found out that her family blamed thier daughters death on my friend because she protected her. You'd know that I feel so bad for her and angry at her family because of it. You'd know that I want to be there for her, even though she's having trouble trusting people again because of it. You'd know that I was friends with the guy who killed her and that I want him dead.

I you really knew me, you'd know that I wanna be friends with everyone even if it hurts me in the end because I'm a gullible idiot. I hate myself for having a kind heart, even when people talk behind my back and call me a whore for wearing a costume in public.
Daras
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life

User Image

i dont have barbie proporsions k the only thig we have in common is blonde hair

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Abbycal
WHY THE CRAP DID U EVEN START!!!!!!! YOU'RE MEAN AND SHALLOW, AND THIS WAS FOR PEOPLE TO SHARE WHAT THEY WON'T DON'T JUDGE THEM!!!!

If you really knew me, than you'd know why.

Ruthless Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Daras
Abbycal

If you really knew me, than you'd know why.

win.

Ruthless Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life

User Image

No s**t sherlock. We are ripping on you.
Fortune-Hunter
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life
Daras
lil_chula_4life

User Image

No s**t sherlock. We are ripping on you.

well mayeb you should do it abit better cause its not workinq smile

Ruthless Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Canis Baileyi Lupus
If you really knew me, you'd know that I lost a friend to abuse. She was best friends with another one of my friends. You'd also know that recenlty I found out that her family blamed thier daughters death on my friend because she protected her. You'd know that I feel so bad for her and angry at her family because of it. You'd know that I want to be there for her, even though she's having trouble trusting people again because of it. You'd know that I was friends with the guy who killed her and that I want him dead.

I you really knew me, you'd know that I wanna be friends with everyone even if it hurts me in the end because I'm a gullible idiot. I hate myself for having a kind heart, even when people talk behind my back and call me a whore for wearing a costume in public.

I know your pain. I feel so bad for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff