Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Full closet 200
If you really knew me, you would understand that I am scared of losing you because I only want you so terribly. Maybe you could save me from my damnation and help me understand that I am not the reason you won't speak to me anymore.

Moonlight Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
Otaku_Panda-Chan
If you really knew me, you'd know that I actually care about what people think of me...when someone says rude comments I just laugh and hide it with a fake smile, but inside I'm crying.

don't cry on the inside, you'll drown your heart! User Image (metaphorically speaking)
i've learned to ignore that kind of thing. just clear your mind and remind yourself that they're people too and they make mistakes like the rest of us. 3nodding you'll feel much better when you remind yourself that. and nobody can ever claim to be better than anyone else, because in the eyes of God, all men and women are on the same boat.

Savage Sweetheart

If you really knew me then it might be shocking
psycotic_wallaby
Otaku_Panda-Chan
If you really knew me, you'd know that I actually care about what people think of me...when someone says rude comments I just laugh and hide it with a fake smile, but inside I'm crying.

don't cry on the inside, you'll drown your heart! User Image (metaphorically speaking)
i've learned to ignore that kind of thing. just clear your mind and remind yourself that they're people too and they make mistakes like the rest of us. 3nodding you'll feel much better when you remind yourself that. and nobody can ever claim to be better than anyone else, because in the eyes of God, all men and women are on the same boat.

T-Thanks for the advice:')

Moonlight Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
Creatively Stupid
If you really knew me, you would understand that I am scared of losing you because I only want you so terribly. Maybe you could save me from my damnation and help me understand that I am not the reason you won't speak to me anymore.

a word of advice my dad always told me:
you can't save someone. the only person who can really help you is yourself.
you can listen to advice people give you, but whether you act upon it or not is up to you.
so in the end, the deciding factor of your success is you.
good luck biggrin best of wishes

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
if you really knew me, you would know that ever since my mom passed away when I was 12 I've become overprotective of my feeling and try to phase out anything or anyone that brings me emotional and physical pain. you would know that it's hard for me to express myself around people I don't know. but you would also know that I can be a fun, trustworthy, and loyal friend even if people have rejected me from time to time. heart

Moonlight Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
Otaku_Panda-Chan
psycotic_wallaby
Otaku_Panda-Chan

T-Thanks for the advice:')

no problem :3
Oh this is a good thread... -shuffles nervously-
If you really knew me... You would know how much I fake being happy and crazy. You would know how bad I am in the inside...
How my inside voice screams suicide or to kill a person...
If you really knew me.... you would know I guess I need help...
Because the voices grow louder....
If you really knew me...
You would know I carry the guilt of everyone that dies around me.

5,850 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sigh. If you really knew me; you'd know that I'm asian. And with that, most asian parents have high-expectations. From ages 3-7 my Mom would hit me with a yard stick if I did someting wrong, or tried to have fun with friends often, and by the age of 8 I finally realized it wasn't normal. I threatened to call the police on her for abuse if she did it again.

If you really knew me, You'd know that that same Mother is now fighting Leukemia, and every now and then; crys constantly. If you really knew me, sometimes I'd wake up or go to sleep to the sound of her puking.

If you really knew me; you'd know that .. I love my friends till' death, and I cry whenever I talk about being hit, or my Moms cancer.

If you really knew me, you'd know.. that I fall in love easily, but rarely, and love someone so much it'd take so long to let them go.
Purplee Castles
Sigh. If you really knew me; you'd know that I'm asian. And with that, most asian parents have high-expectations. From ages 3-7 my Mom would hit me with a yard stick if I did someting wrong, or tried to have fun with friends often, and by the age of 8 I finally realized it wasn't normal. I threatened to call the police on her for abuse if she did it again.

If you really knew me, You'd know that that same Mother is now fighting Leukemia, and every now and then; crys constantly. If you really knew me, sometimes I'd wake up or go to sleep to the sound of her puking.

If you really knew me; you'd know that .. I love my friends till' death, and I cry whenever I talk about being hit, or my Moms cancer.

If you really knew me, you'd know.. that I fall in love easily, but rarely, and love someone so much it'd take so long to let them go.

Aww I get it hon :[
-hugs tight-

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Full closet 200
psycotic_wallaby
Creatively Stupid

you can listen to advice people give you, but whether you act upon it or not is up to you.

In this case, I believe the only person who can save me from the guilt I feel is if that person proves so to me. So what you say may be true but.. I do really need their voice to tell me that it wasn't my fault. Otherwise, it's nothing I can be freed of.
Thank you though. I appreciate it.

Moonlight Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
Creatively Stupid
psycotic_wallaby
Creatively Stupid

In this case, I believe the only person who can save me from the guilt I feel is if that person proves so to me. So what you say may be true but.. I do really need their voice to tell me that it wasn't my fault. Otherwise, it's nothing I can be freed of.

oh, i understand better now. sad i'm sorry about that, i hope it works out for you.

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Full closet 200
psycotic_wallaby
Creatively Stupid
psycotic_wallaby
Creatively Stupid

oh, i understand better now. sad i'm sorry about that, i hope it works out for you.

It's okay. Thank you so much. I hope everything works out for you too. ^_^
If you really knew me you would know i'm not always as nice as I look.
If you really knew me, I was close to committing suicide and I'm a nerd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff