Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
If you really knew me, you would know I hate being alone, I'm always hanging out with someone or with friends. You would know that I've never considered myself pretty.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I am adopted, and I have no connection with my mom at all. I was adopted the day after my birthday (Febuary 8th). I was adopted at age four. I'm now 10. I cry sometimes but I really dont care about her. She choose her boyfriend over me so I'm glad I dont live with her now. If you really knew me you'd also know that I was in 14 foster homes before I was adopted by my grandma.
NewYorkGurl4Evr
If you really knew me, you would know that i have been wanting to kill myself since i was 10.
But i always think about my brothers and sisters. And i hide all the pain with a smile. None of my real life friends know this.
Do you have anything that you would like to share????
Why do you want to kill yourself? I'm sure glad that you didnt WE NEED YOU ON GAIA!

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
psycotic_wallaby
maryjanehuntstigers
sorry this is so long sweatdrop
if you really knew me youd know i dont consider myself having a family.
my dad and i dont talk yet we are bedrooms apart.
last thing he told me was that i was his maid and i had no better part in this family. he thinks i will live in a cardboard box when im older and constantly reminds me of how my 11yo sisters better, smarter, prettier, and that he doesnt plan on having anything to do with me once ive moved out.
my mom has bipolar disorder so everythings unexpected with her. shes a really angry person. and i might lose her to breast cancer. my older brother and sister hate my parents so much theyve stop talking to any of us. i guess the closest family member to me is my baby sis, who i cant even trust because she goes behind my back and tells everything i tell her to my dad and mom nd they will make fun of me even when im in the room. if you really knew me, you'd know that i went into depression 2 years ago. my brother was mugged, the man was so heartless he didnt seem satisfied with taking his money and his car, he scalped him and left him for dead. my grandma past away almost a week later. i was so angry and sad that when i was babysitting my beautiful baby cousin, Arillyssa, i just left her in the living room to watch the tv and locked myself in my room. i left the door open for light but forgot to lock the screen door and she went out and dissappeared. never found her. gone at 2yo and it was entirely my fault. everyone says its not, but thats because there just trying to be good friends to you when they know the truth too. i isolated myself, dropped out of school, quit church, stayed inside for about a year and when i was finally ready to come out, everyone left me. my bestfriends found other bestfriends. my bf had found someone else. the church acted like they didnt know me. my neighbors wouldnt even say hi anymore. it was my choice and i knew it, but since then, i knowve ive become a tougher person and to just deal with things or your just wasting your own valuable time. 3nodding

you are always loved by God. remember he'll take care of everything if you trust in him and love him too.
if you knew me, you'd know i love a boy who will be for the most part gone 6 years in the military, and may possibly end up in korea. but as hard as things look, i'm sticking with him because i can't imagine myself with anyone else. the trouble is, mom and dad are iffy about him not believing in God. i was coerced into breaking up with him once, then when we got back together, my parents were at it again. they compared me to my aunts who had abusive ex husbands, but i know he's not like that. i know his family, and they are good people.

i know smile ive joined another church just recently and im happy there. ive never been in your position before, but i really truely feel for you, if you ever wanna talk, im here (:
AndrewWhite101
NewYorkGurl4Evr
If you really knew me, you would know that i have been wanting to kill myself since i was 10.
But i always think about my brothers and sisters. And i hide all the pain with a smile. None of my real life friends know this.

if youve wanted to kill yourself, then why dont you? dont you own any large kitchen knifes? you have a heart and/or brain, correct?

anyway... if you really knew me, youd know that im a super nerd, but im really hot in real life! youd also be wondering why the ******** im wearing this michael jackson jacket...

I call a troll, because no one could be as stupid as you. smile

Moonlight Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
maryjanehuntstigers
psycotic_wallaby
maryjanehuntstigers
last thing he told me was that i was his maid and i had no better part in this family. he thinks i will live in a cardboard box when im older and constantly reminds me of how my 11yo sisters better, smarter, prettier, and that he doesnt plan on having anything to do with me once ive moved out.
my mom has bipolar disorder so everythings unexpected with her. shes a really angry person. and i might lose her to breast cancer. my older brother and sister hate my parents so much theyve stop talking to any of us. i guess the closest family member to me is my baby sis, who i cant even trust because she goes behind my back and tells everything i tell her to my dad and mom nd they will make fun of me even when im in the room. if you really knew me, you'd know that i went into depression 2 years ago. my brother was mugged, the man was so heartless he didnt seem satisfied with taking his money and his car, he scalped him and left him for dead. my grandma past away almost a week later. i was so angry and sad that when i was babysitting my beautiful baby cousin, Arillyssa, i just left her in the living room to watch the tv and locked myself in my room. i left the door open for light but forgot to lock the screen door and she went out and dissappeared. never found her. gone at 2yo and it was entirely my fault. everyone says its not, but thats because there just trying to be good friends to you when they know the truth too. i isolated myself, dropped out of school, quit church, stayed inside for about a year and when i was finally ready to come out, everyone left me. my bestfriends found other bestfriends. my bf had found someone else. the church acted like they didnt know me. my neighbors wouldnt even say hi anymore. it was my choice and i knew it, but since then, i knowve ive become a tougher person and to just deal with things or your just wasting your own valuable time. 3nodding

you are always loved by God. remember he'll take care of everything if you trust in him and love him too.
if you knew me, you'd know i love a boy who will be for the most part gone 6 years in the military, and may possibly end up in korea. but as hard as things look, i'm sticking with him because i can't imagine myself with anyone else. the trouble is, mom and dad are iffy about him not believing in God. i was coerced into breaking up with him once, then when we got back together, my parents were at it again. they compared me to my aunts who had abusive ex husbands, but i know he's not like that. i know his family, and they are good people.

i know smile ive joined another church just recently and im happy there. ive never been in your position before, but i really truely feel for you, if you ever wanna talk, im here (:

thank you. heart
The Offical Isabella Swan
If you really knew me, you'd know that I am adopted, and I have no connection with my mom at all. I was adopted the day after my birthday (Febuary 8th). I was adopted at age four. I'm now 10. I cry sometimes but I really dont care about her. She choose her boyfriend over me so I'm glad I dont live with her now. If you really knew me you'd also know that I was in 14 foster homes before I was adopted by my grandma.
wow. thats sad. aren't you depressed?
If you really knew me, you'd know that i was in 14 foser homes

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Flamin hot 100
maryjanehuntstigers

wow actually reading this i was tearing up.hope now everything is going better for you smile and i know i dont know u at all but i would'nt mind talking to you or being a friend XD

thank you smile my parents are a different story but everything else is gradually getting better. sure no problem, ill send you a request then wink

5,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

If you really knew me you would know that I have struggled with depression for the last 3 years&I haven't told anyone about it. You would also know that I try to keep my distance from my own family[or boyfriends] because I am afraid of getting to close to them& then having to lose them. If you really knew me you would also know that I do cut myself& Considered suicide more then three times in the last few months.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Jizs
If you really knew me, you would know this:
all my life, I thought the people that I called "mom" and "dad" where my parents, and when I turned 18 they told me was adopted.
I lived a lie.
And I wish I could live it again.
Becuase of my stupidity, I have not seen nor heard from them in almost 3 years.

that's what'd you'd know

thats so sad, im sorry sad
i hope things end up working out in the end wink

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Randiism
AndrewWhite101
NewYorkGurl4Evr

if youve wanted to kill yourself, then why dont you? dont you own any large kitchen knifes? you have a heart and/or brain, correct?

anyway... if you really knew me, youd know that im a super nerd, but im really hot in real life! youd also be wondering why the ******** im wearing this michael jackson jacket...

I call a troll, because no one could be as stupid as you. smile

couldnt agree more. this is a forum to open up and share, not to be a jacka**.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I actually care about what people think of me...when someone says rude comments I just laugh and hide it with a fake smile, but inside I'm crying.

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
if you really knew me, you would know i have quite the tendency to stare into space, especially when intresting music is around
if you really knew me you'd know that im not a virgin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff