Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
im thirteen too well if your good friends then you should tell him but there is a chance he would reject you it's the facts of life but you can still have a friend if he's not an a** about it but you seem nice so im sure he likes you too. well if you stay friends you can get close and it might change his mind about you.follow your heart if he dosent like you like that then it's probably not meant to be smile

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iSam Pucket
im thirteen too well if your good friends then you should tell him but there is a chance he would reject you it's the facts of life but you can still have a friend if he's not an a** about it but you seem nice so im sure he likes you too. well if you stay friends you can get close and it might change his mind about you.follow your heart if he dosent like you like that then it's probably not meant to be smile

Thank you I think i just might take your advice and become better friends with him smile

Dapper Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
SnowFireLIGHTS
Asora_luv
SnowFireLIGHTS
Ok so there is this guy I really like, and I call him Jim. He visits every dream, and races through every thought. I am 13 though, and I feel like I cant be in love. He also doesnt know I like him. any advice?
ok,im 11 but i know love so your in luck wink . if your good friends ask what he thinks of you( ''am i a good friend'', ''do you always want to be friends''). if your not friends try to become friends and see how things go. quote me for anther tips. smile
Wow thats a great idea. Yea we are friends. It was wierd cause at first He was SO annoying, but now we are friends. Keep the tips coming smile
Why do you like him so much? (really tell me,k?) if he cares about you he would care about your feelings and would always listen to your problems.if you like him so much look at your signs: do you get hot around him and get self consious? you say he see him in every dream and always think about him, but is he there for you when you need him?does he stand up for you?also look at his signs: if he likes you he might make make fun of you.anyways if you need more help ask. ( sometimes i will wright randome stuff for you if theres something i think you need to know.) p.s.if your 13 you should not be dateing but 1 im not the boss of you. 2 you should follow your heart. and 3 if you feel like you feel like,when you look how good of a friend he is,he is not the one for you maybe you should just move on cuz theres always someone else. and the perfect someone is always out there for you.

2,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
  • Hygienic 200
i would tell him how i feel and see if he feels the same,then just be super close friends until your allowed to be more,if he feels the same that is
stop bein a p***y. kthnx talk2hand
SnowFireLIGHTS
Ok so there is this guy I really like, and I call him Jim. He visits every dream, and races through every thought. I am 13 though, and I feel like I cant be in love. He also doesnt know I like him. any advice? btw im not really allowed to date, but i still want to let him know how i feel.

Well i'm 17 and i believe i'm in love, now i realized that i don't think age really matters at all. All that really matters is the reason why you like him, if you can come up with 15 things you like about him (that are not shallow) and 15 that you don't like (also not shallow) but you're willing to except then you're in "love" no doubt, and tell him you 'like' him..... i think saying 'i love you' will scare him away, especially at 13 lol blaugh

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Asora_luv
SnowFireLIGHTS
Asora_luv
SnowFireLIGHTS
Ok so there is this guy I really like, and I call him Jim. He visits every dream, and races through every thought. I am 13 though, and I feel like I cant be in love. He also doesnt know I like him. any advice?
ok,im 11 but i know love so your in luck wink . if your good friends ask what he thinks of you( ''am i a good friend'', ''do you always want to be friends''). if your not friends try to become friends and see how things go. quote me for anther tips. smile
Wow thats a great idea. Yea we are friends. It was wierd cause at first He was SO annoying, but now we are friends. Keep the tips coming smile
Why do you like him so much? (really tell me,k?) if he cares about you he would care about your feelings and would always listen to your problems.if you like him so much look at your signs: do you get hot around him and get self consious? you say he see him in every dream and always think about him, but is he there for you when you need him?does he stand up for you?also look at his signs: if he likes you he might make make fun of you.anyways if you need more help ask. ( sometimes i will wright randome stuff for you if theres something i think you need to know.) p.s.if your 13 you should not be dateing but 1 im not the boss of you. 2 you should follow your heart. and 3 if you feel like you feel like,when you look how good of a friend he is,he is not the one for you maybe you should just move on cuz theres always someone else. and the perfect someone is always out there for you.

Wow thx so much. ok so you wanted to know why i like him? thats kinda hard im not sure myself. I have been asking that a lot, but i think i know why. He is very happy and free and funny. He always makes me smile and giggle. smile Just everytime I am near him I feel so good smile I think he might like me because he always talked to me in class. So here it is: there were 2 rows of desks from the front to the back (obviously more but this is where it happened) with like 5 desks in each. I was in the very back, and in another row he was second to the back. there was a guy infront of me and in back of him, yet he always chose to ask me a question, or just talked to me. Maybe he is just a friend and I should leave it that way. That isnt a terrible idea. Oh and i know 13 is young for dating, but i am going into eighth grade, so i thought mayeb i could get closer. But i prob wont date till highschool. Im not a slut like the other girls that have been dating since 5th grade. -_- Thanks for all your advice and keep the randoms coming! smile

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MissSaylah
SnowFireLIGHTS
Ok so there is this guy I really like, and I call him Jim. He visits every dream, and races through every thought. I am 13 though, and I feel like I cant be in love. He also doesnt know I like him. any advice? btw im not really allowed to date, but i still want to let him know how i feel.

Well i'm 17 and i believe i'm in love, now i realized that i don't think age really matters at all. All that really matters is the reason why you like him, if you can come up with 15 things you like about him (that are not shallow) and 15 that you don't like (also not shallow) but you're willing to except then you're in "love" no doubt, and tell him you 'like' him..... i think saying 'i love you' will scare him away, especially at 13 lol blaugh

Haha that would be scary. But the thing is i dont really know why i like him. He is really funny and makes me laugh smile he can sometimes be sensitive and isnt stupid to know when you about to tears (its happened before and was terrible) Whenever he is around i can always smile.

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
turtle tantrum

What is your problem?? If you dont like mine, then why bother posting anything. Pls dont say offensive stuff to others that more affect you. kthnxbai
SnowFireLIGHTS
turtle tantrum

What is your problem?? If you dont like mine, then why bother posting anything. Pls dont say offensive stuff to others that more affect you. kthnxbai

maybe you should just grow the balls and tell the little queerface you like him. talk2hand
SnowFireLIGHTS
MissSaylah
SnowFireLIGHTS

Haha that would be scary. But the thing is i dont really know why i like him. He is really funny and makes me laugh smile he can sometimes be sensitive and isnt stupid to know when you about to tears (its happened before and was terrible) Whenever he is around i can always smile.

It's extremely funny how you said that you don't know why you like him and you started naming things one after another, all you have to do is sit, watch, and listen to him you'll find an easy 15 likes 4laugh

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
turtle tantrum
SnowFireLIGHTS
turtle tantrum

maybe you should just grow the balls and tell the little queerface you like him. talk2hand

I can tell your not a girl. there is no sensitivity at all. no compassion. You cant just say "i like you to someone" you might get your heartbroken.

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MissSaylah
SnowFireLIGHTS
MissSaylah
SnowFireLIGHTS

It's extremely funny how you said that you don't know why you like him and you started naming things one after another, all you have to do is sit, watch, and listen to him you'll find an easy 15 likes 4laugh

Lawl well i didnt know if all those counted. but ill be sure to stalk him more often, watching his every move, and come up with 15 things smile I dont think i can come up with 15 dislikes either. Only.... 2.
SnowFireLIGHTS
turtle tantrum
SnowFireLIGHTS
turtle tantrum

I can tell your not a girl. there is no sensitivity at all. no compassion. You cant just say "i like you to someone" you might get your heartbroken.

Your 13 get over yourself. your not in love. you just think you are. plus you dont know me. i am just wicked bitchy today =w= Lots of bullshit went down yesterday and im not in the mood to hear a 13 year old b***h about love.
Starla Firelight
Well, I'm kind of having the same problem, except I'm older than you. *shouts* Can anyone get me the Standard Teenage Dictionary for Standard Teenagers please?

You got an extra copy of that book?
I need a copy so my little sister will stop bitching.
*plugs ears* there she goes again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces