Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
mebambi
goodluck

Hehe more luck thx. and i hope he isnt rude. he is the badboy type.... im attracted to them smile dont know why smile he was in a fight, and he won. he gave the other kid a black eye. but it was cute... kinda. you know? and thx you seem nice too.

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I am HOT 167
well im 16 so iv been in this stage befor and let me tell u , u might get ur heart broken but here goes nothin first ask one of ur friends to ask him if he likes u BUT MAKE SURE THEY DONT GIVE AWAY THAT U LIKE HIM then if he does just try 2 keep as far away from hima possible i know it sounds weird of even like some bad advice but trust me he will feel like he is being evoded and will come 2 u well hope it works ok u can figure out the rest urself so GOOD LUCK smile

Wow thanks!! no really that is a HUGE help. i never heard that tactic before, and it sounds like it will work smile i want him to know i like him, but im not allowed to date. i dont want to break his heart if he does like me. you think itll be okay?

mebambi's Queen

Desirable Faun

12,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
SnowFireLIGHTS
mebambi
goodluck

Hehe more luck thx. and i hope he isnt rude. he is the badboy type.... im attracted to them smile dont know why smile he was in a fight, and he won. he gave the other kid a black eye. but it was cute... kinda. you know? and thx you seem nice too.

oooooooooooooooooo badboy black eye lol extra luck

mebambi's Queen

Desirable Faun

12,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
at my school ppl date any way and way older ppl not that its smart

mebambi's Queen

Desirable Faun

12,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
do u chat alot
Alright I think you are too young to be in love sweetie I am 18 and I know how you feel I have had a lot of bfs and even more crushes. There is a difference between lust and love just cuz you want to be with someone or they treat you nice doesn’t mean that they are the one for you just remember to never settle for someone who you don’t love completely! There is a perfect person out there for you all you have to do is find them.

mebambi's Queen

Desirable Faun

12,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
RedFoxPrinsess
Alright I think you are too young to be in love sweetie I am 18 and I know how you feel I have had a lot of bfs and even more crushes. There is a difference between lust and love just cuz you want to be with someone or they treat you nice doesn’t mean that they are the one for you just remember to never settle for someone who you don’t love completely! There is a perfect person out there for you all you have to do is find them.

but follow ur heart k

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
mebambi
do u chat alot

haha yes i do chatz a lot. i might date a bit, but we wont be able to go to many places, like only one place: Panera. everyone walks there after school.

Lonely Seeker

funny i always seem to come back to the same ones... i recognize u now by ur username and i look at whatevr u put up in the forum...

Informer

8,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User Image

I fell in love with an enemy =.=
Try talking out of THAT.
Just be good friends with him first I guess. :3
Dont go to fast, just be real good friends.

Your blood makes me happy.

: )

3,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ahh , just a simple crush . This 'love' feeling you have will wear off eventually . >.>
omg u have to tell him how u feel dont be weired about it thoung cuz then he will get insacure and stay away from u luve sux burning_eyes burning_eyes
You butthole
Krintok
Don't worry, this infatuation shall wear off momentarily. 3nodding

lol Agree.

agree agree
So what is ur crush like? Is it oh I rlly think about all the time or.. I have dreams about him and I type of thing?quote="SnowFireLIGHTS"]
army girl i9i9
you could try maybe he will pick up
SnowFireLIGHTS
army girl i9i9
im 13 and i have the same problem, i like this guy at my school and on the last day of school i told him we should hang out something so he gave me his number and i gave him mine and now every time i call his house he never picks up, it suckz XP
SnowFireLIGHTS
Ok so there is this guy I really like, and I call him Jim. He visits every dream, and races through every thought. I am 13 though, and I feel like I cant be in love. He also doesnt know I like him. any advice?

Aw im sorry. I was actually thinking to do the same thing.

Yea well i dont have his number yet smile

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Heartless Love Forgotten
be friends then talk about your feelings later heart
but dont scared the dude by saying you love him most guys
are not like in the movies the are shy loves not expressed one

i agree you souldnt tell the guy u love him first get to know each other and once you guys no each other tell him how you feel and maybe he'll tellu wat he feels.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff