Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ok so there is this guy I really like, and I call him Jim. He visits every dream, and races through every thought. I am 13 though, and I feel like I cant be in love. He also doesnt know I like him. any advice? btw im not really allowed to date, but i still want to let him know how i feel.

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
also I would really like atleast 50 replies pls smile

7,250 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sounds like a crush to me.

Beloved Shapeshifter

Don't worry, this infatuation shall wear off momentarily. 3nodding

Dapper Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
SnowFireLIGHTS
Ok so there is this guy I really like, and I call him Jim. He visits every dream, and races through every thought. I am 13 though, and I feel like I cant be in love. He also doesnt know I like him. any advice?
ok,im 11 but i know love so your in luck wink . if your good friends ask what he thinks of you( ''am i a good friend'', ''do you always want to be friends''). if your not friends try to become friends and see how things go. quote me for anther tips. smile

4,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
SnowFireLIGHTS
Ok so there is this guy I really like, and I call him Jim. He visits every dream, and races through every thought. I am 13 though, and I feel like I cant be in love. He also doesnt know I like him. any advice?
your so lucky cus that is happenin to me to and im 13 to it all worked out for me so know we are datin but i think u should tell him thats wut i did but he kind of figured it out before i told him

Beloved Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Well, I'm kind of having the same problem, except I'm older than you. *shouts* Can anyone get me the Standard Teenage Dictionary for Standard Teenagers please?

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Asora_luv
SnowFireLIGHTS
ok,im 11 but i know love so your in luck wink . if your good friends ask what he thinks of you( ''am i a good friend'', ''do you always want to be friends''). if your not friends try to become friends and see how things go. quote me for anther tips. smile
Wow thats a great idea. Yea we are friends. It was wierd cause at first He was SO annoying, but now we are friends. Keep the tips coming smile

Beloved Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
*opens book and reads*
Ahem, it says "love: a word that standard teenage boys will use to get into a standard teenage girl's pants, see infatuation".

Beloved Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
*opens book to infatuation and reads*
"Infatuation: a word used to describe the standard teenage relationship which lasts somewhere from 14 days to a month, or until the standard teenage boy gets his hormones re-arranged."
Ah well, back to the old drawing board.
Krintok
Don't worry, this infatuation shall wear off momentarily. 3nodding

lol Agree.

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
be friends then talk about your feelings later heart
but dont scared the dude by saying you love him most guys
are not like in the movies the are shy loves not expressed one
it sounds lik yewr obsess wit him.
if yew realy lik him, jst tll him hw yew feel and c wt happend

Versatile Dabbler

If you are only 13, chances are you just have a huge crush and nothing else. At that age, emotions are all over the place. Also, the boy has to be more than just in your dreams and thoughts. For starters, ask yourself why do you like him and why do you think it is love? What is it about him that you like and don't like?

If you are able to see yourself standing by him even with the bad things then maybe you can say it is love. Love is being able to handle everything and it isn't always good stuff.
SnowFireLIGHTS

for you i think u should really talkk to him and get to know him real good then thing will grow and u already go out with him tell him you really feelin him right now and see what he say back and then you will kno what to do next in your heart believe me and with you only being 13 dnt rush yourself love, love is a strong word im 13 finna b 14 next month and i dnt kno what love is well anyway i hope you do the right thing with hym and good luck wit ur problem

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff