Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
My first kiss made my stomach feel funny. Too bad it was with a loser, but now i'm with a better guy.

how was ur first kiss???
short and awkward gonk

4,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i know, i felt like i wanted to puke...
how romantic *sarcasm*
To Be Honest.
I never kissed someone.

I've never had a first kiss in the sense that you're talking about, seeing as I've never dated someone, but the first on-the-lips I remember was when I was 12. It was with my lesbian friend on a dare. Then a couple of weeks ago my dad's friend, whom I had a girly crush on as a kid, kissed me goodbye after teaching me how to sail. It was quick but embarrassing, I know he probably thought I'd been kissing a lot by now but I just thought it was funny.

and then last weekend, I wanted to kiss someone I cared about but instead I just gave him a quick peck on the cheek and ran away. Can't manage anything.
It was pathetic I had to make the first move,his brother watched,and I was scared and ran off almost tripping... that was horrible!

Kawaii Girl

My first kiss was on new years day. Not at midnight, like I had wanted, but at 7:00 in the morning. I really liked this guy from my high school band (he played trumpet, and I clarinet) and he invited me to his church's lock in party. I, like the lovesick puppy I was, agreed. We stayed up (almost) all night playing Risk, watching Anamaniacs, and watching people play guitar hero. Anyway, we held hands while watching the tv show, and I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder when we were watching people play guitar hero. When he drove me home at 7am, I leaned over and gave him a kiss. If I remember correctly, he said, " I was wondering when you were going to do that." Uhg. We dated for a while after that, but it wasn't long before he broke up with me because he thought I was too young. I was a Freshman and he was a Senior at the time. Now I've been with my boyfriend (one of his friends from high school) for two years. We're the same age difference (three year s) but for us, it works. My first kiss with him, instead of feeling awkward, felt... perfect. Passionate, and... right. I just had to kiss a few frogs before I found my prince. ^.^

OG Gaian

3,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
UGH.My first kiss was in 7th grade with my first boyfriend. It was awkward and gross probably because I was going through puberty and I would later find out that I was a lesbian. Poor middle school me. Poor, poor middle school me... XD

Tipsy Prophet

Good God... I don't think I can remember my first kiss... I'm almost positive it was sixth grade. That was rather slow though, because neither of us knew what we were doing... But it wasn't awkward, at least not for me.

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
my first kiss was in my dream it felt so real O.o

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My first kiss was with the hottest boy in my old school.
When he kissed me it felt horrid.
I found out shortly after that,that he had kissed nearly all the girls in his class crying
I was 17 then, and ever since then, i haven't dated.

Greedy Fatcat

My first kiss was.... Urrr... I can't remember any emotions except embarrassment...
He was one of my good friends, he asked me out. Then he walked me to my friends house and he kissed me in front of everyone... crying not funnn

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

just feels kinda weird... got it in 2nd grade!!! He had a crush on me, and I kinda felt, like, well, bleh.

8,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Friendly 100
First one is never perfect, but will always be a memory in your heart, sometimes we get 10 years down the road and look back and say, wow i wonder, or what if, mine he lives a couple miles down the road from me and i see him sometimes, he has 2 great kids and a pretty wife. i wonder does he thnk of me???

8,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Friendly 100
First one is never perfect, but will always be a memory in your heart, sometimes we get 10 years down the road and look back and say, wow i wonder, or what if, mine he lives a couple miles down the road from me and i see him sometimes, he has 2 great kids and a pretty wife. i wonder does he thnk of me??? and does he think about our first kiss? who knows what would have happend if it had gone further? or if it didnt happen at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff