Welcome to Gaia! ::

!~Lady Spiffy~!
I've never had my official first kiss, I find it kind of sad though since I'm 19 and in my first year of college, and more than likely all of my friends have had theirs or even gone beyond that. I would love to find a guy or even a girl hell someone who loves me though, and I love them, and just have that perfect unforgettable kiss and relationship that lasts a lifetime and more.

Oh gosh, that's so sweet!
Its not sad at all! 3nodding
I hope I would've just waited sweatdrop

Friendly Cat

9,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RandomDancingYeAh
!~Lady Spiffy~!
I've never had my official first kiss, I find it kind of sad though since I'm 19 and in my first year of college, and more than likely all of my friends have had theirs or even gone beyond that. I would love to find a guy or even a girl hell someone who loves me though, and I love them, and just have that perfect unforgettable kiss and relationship that lasts a lifetime and more.

redface Thank you, in my mind it is because I can't stop comparing myself with everyone else in my life, infact I actually fear I'll never find that one person for me and I start to panic when I get deep into the thought. What do you mean you hope you waited?
!~Lady Spiffy~!
RandomDancingYeAh
!~Lady Spiffy~!

redface Thank you, in my mind it is because I can't stop comparing myself with everyone else in my life, infact I actually fear I'll never find that one person for me and I start to panic when I get deep into the thought. What do you mean you hope you waited?

4laugh
Awwww, I do that all the time! Its terrible, we should work on not doing that! xD Because, we are who we are and comparing ourselfs to someone else isn't well for lack of a better word, since its late and my brain is mush right about now, good. xp
Oh don't panic, your still so young! There is still so much you need outta life, the kiss, the true love, to happily ever after will come. whee
Well I just let a jerk kiss me before I knew he didn't care about me, just what others thought and said. stare

Friendly Cat

9,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RandomDancingYeAh
!~Lady Spiffy~!
RandomDancingYeAh
!~Lady Spiffy~!

redface Thank you, in my mind it is because I can't stop comparing myself with everyone else in my life, in fact I actually fear I'll never find that one person for me and I start to panic when I get deep into the thought. What do you mean you hope you waited?

4laugh
Awwww, I do that all the time! Its terrible, we should work on not doing that! xD Because, we are who we are and comparing ourselfs to someone else isn't well for lack of a better word, since its late and my brain is mush right about now, good. xp
Oh don't panic, your still so young! There is still so much you need outta life, the kiss, the true love, to happily ever after will come. whee
Well I just let a jerk kiss me before I knew he didn't care about me, just what others thought and said. stare

As bad as it is, late nights sitting in bed alone staring at my ceiling or staring at computer screen listening to love songs dreaming and thinking doesn't help. I'll work on it I just hope the rest of the world works with me and I don't have to sit there and see people strangers or friends PDAing it up. Yes I know it's all in time , but I've been alone for so long it's making me sick, I hate hearing about these girls complaining cause they have been single for a week maybe a month, try most of your life then come talk to me.
I'm sorry that jerk took your first kiss but now your smarter from it, you've grown from the experience, put it in the past and mark it as a stepping stone to a brighter future with the one you are meant to be with.
my first kiss...was with the guy of my dreams ive been with him my whole life since i was 3! then at the age of 12 he was mine heart he was going back to his hometown florida and he pulled me in and kissed my lips it was kinda wierd my tummy had butterflys! lol but i got use to it and i finally closed my eyes while we were kissing very romantic i felt sick afterwards tho lol not throw up sick but love sick since he was leaving 4 another 2 years.... cry

aomjimin's Senpai

Romantic Star

7,725 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Party Member 100
nevermind........ oh okay
Twaggot
KitKatProductionz98
a little... i'm not offending you or anything..... eek
Twaggot
KitKatProductionz98
wait... ur lesbian???!!!!???
Twaggot
UGH.My first kiss was in 7th grade with my first boyfriend. It was awkward and gross probably because I was going through puberty and I would later find out that I was a lesbian. Poor middle school me. Poor, poor middle school me... XD
Guilty. Why? Are you surprised?
Why is it so surprising? I'm just curious. And, no, I'm not offended.

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
my first kisss was awsome nd withsome one i really liked

6,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Hana Matataku
The first on-the-lips I remember was when I was 12. It was with my lesbian friend on a dare.

Hot.

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Member 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items