Distinct Shapeshifter

18,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
cheydevil
emotional it kills u from the inside physical pain will go away easier

I completely agree with you.
Technically speaking, you can't have one without the other.

Emotional pain causes stress on your mind and your bodily function.
Physical pain causes emotional and mental stress.

I guess I'd pick emotional pain, because it's better than, say, losing an arm and suffering from the consequential emotional pain for the rest of your life.
I'd take physical pain over emotional pain any day.. Emotional pain is just horrible.

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
emotional pain all the way. can make someone lose it. eek crying pirate burning_eyes emo
Both hurt yes its true but for me and most people I know its emotional.
The physical is a quick release and can eventually fade, but that emtional pain, is something that festers inside of you and it gets worse when there is no one there to talk to or you to go to. Yes the physical at times leave scars that are reminders of what happened very true. But I hate it when people say that stupid saying, "Sticks and stones make break my bones, but words will never hurt me" its so wrong.
Words hurt just as much, and in my opinion worse. Those emtional scars run deep, and they hurt. It may not be words to your face, but even with cyber bullying it hurts. So I would say yes both hurt, but emtional is definitly one that is looked over most of the time. People don't realize the things they say have consequences.
Moon Soulist
actually thats true....like being hurt by someone you thought u loved but you were taken aback by their attack...then again love can also lead you to doing things that are crazy...such as suicide...

thats true...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces