Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brainy Traveler

11,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kandreil Hulduin
I doubt the other elves will stay with Kuro for much longer once this Nyx fellow's word gets passed around.

Still don't understand how so many can put up with Kuro seeing the way he treats his sister, not too mention all the others he is stepping on.

Anyways hoo boy, this dark god seems like a nice fellow... Yea... Sure...

Those who believe the Kuro's new world horsepoop is sure to get a quick reality check. That Kuro is only after revenge for this curse, he has become consumed by it, and this dark god (who was most likely banished for a very, very good reason...) shares the same mindset.

I agree. It might just come to the point where Kuro becomes abandoned by all the other dark elves as well. Nyx should not be mixed with. In Hesiod's Theogony, Nyx is born of Chaos. With Erebus the deity of shadow and darkness, Nyx gives birth to Aether and Hemera (Day). Later, on her own, Nyx gives birth to Moros (Doom), Thanatos (Death), Momus (blame), Hypnos (sleep), the Oneiroi (dreams), the Hesperides, the Keres and Moirai (Fates), Nemesis (retribution), Apate (deception), Philotes (friendship), Geras (age), and Eris (strife).

In his description of Tartarus, Hesiod says further that Hemera (day), who is Nyx's daughter, left Tartarus just as Nyx entered it; when Hemera returned, Nyx left. This mirrors the portrayal of Ratri (night) in the Rigveda, where she works in close cooperation but also tension with her sister Ushas (dawn).
This battle was a tough one. We were clearly more skilled and we did more damage to our enemies than we took. But it seems that our enemies could afford such losses, and we could not. If war was fair, we would stand victorious and our people protected. However, war is not fair, and if we look around, it is clear to see that we have fallen.

Now the Don stands in power. And while we may have suffered too high losses to continue, we are not extinguished. I suspect that when word comes to light of the Don's acquaintance with the occult, and the results are brought forth, even many of the elves will turn against him to save themselves and their land. And then our numbers will increase. Then we can stand once more. By that time, it may be too late to save many people. Even some of our leaders such as Edmund, Gino, or Louie may have been lost. There will be some victory for the Don, but I assure you, his time is limited. This war is not over, and it shall not be over until the Don falls or there is nothing left of Gaia to fight him!

9,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
Chibi Kid Dracula
we lost because we out numbered you and the scale was fixed in your favor.

Hardened Humorist

Miramelle
What my threatening team member means to say is- good game. You kept us on our toes and had our hospitals working around the clock to keep us standing (and had me tearing my hair out over healing our constantly injured mods, I mean you seriously have no idea how much profanity was involved). That was challenging and fun, so thanks!

You are welcome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces