Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
Chibi Kid Dracula
iMelsie
Chibi Kid Dracula
we lost because we out numbered you and the scale was fixed in your favor.

Now, how many times have I read that excuse? Well let's just say if I had a dollar for every-time I did....I'd have two dollars. xD Or would that be three now?

We kicked your asses every way around.Bl

Hey dude, calm down. It was just a game. And I was only joking.

Fallen Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Amathala
but the reason I stick with the Kuro is BECAUSE of his sister. I will protect her!

(roleplay)
That is a fairly reasonable responce, seeing that your not so much as loyal to Kuro but to his sister. that i can agree on
I still think that you should help her get away and you both jump ship *cough cough* what? i didn't say anything o.o

Unforgiving Prophet

10,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
Chibi Kid Dracula

Yeah, I'm still confused about that. we, the vampires, had more kills, heals, people, and everything except the total points... how is that possible if we were winning? The Kuro Gang was losing in every catagory!

Fallen Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Polychronicon
whispers: im probably gonna get arrested by those dang dark elves but heck its worth the chance, heh heh *sneeks up behind you and steps on a small twig and it cracks. thinks: ...Crap! xd

Tipsy Lunatic

Polychronicon

Kuro Gang was so badly outnumbered that Lanzer himself felt so bad he sided with us because we were the underdogs he said...so yeah..Von Helsons were the 99% of the participating Gaia community in the event.

With teams so unbalanced I'm shocked the Von Helsons can honestly even say its unfair they lost.

We don't have solid numbers, so we can't say for sure how badly out numbered Kuro Gang was. Supposedly neither side would have a disadvantage, even if a lot of people joined vampire side and quit playing or never did play. I'm not sure how that would be calculated.

It seemed pretty clear the system also took into account the difference between healing and attacking. I think that's probably where we lost ground. If I recall right Helson's kills were higher than healing and opposite was true for Kuro. The thing is, we probably had more active players than Kuro due to sheer numbers. I'd imagine the calculation would be something like # of people divided into amount done in healing and attack and that would be our percentage. With additionally activity included that might seem fair, however, this can't really account for limitations.

A large population could mean we were obstacles for each other, such as having trouble finding people to kill and people to heal. It's a bunch of people scrambling for few resources. Sure, that looks sad for the team with fewer people, but the team with more people is going to lose out regardless. Of course your team should've done well, you had more people to kill and to kill you (to aid healing/healers).

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Polychronicon
Mikkousha
Polychronicon

99% Von Helson 1% Kuro Gang.

Wait so... We are the 99%. Lol

Kuro Gang was so badly outnumbered that Lanzer himself felt so bad he sided with us because we were the underdogs he said...so yeah..Von Helsons were the 99% of the participating Gaia community in the event.

With teams so unbalanced I'm shocked the Von Helsons can honestly even say its unfair they lost.

cat_stare I don't quite see how you would be. Considering the way the plotline was going, it was a little difficult to not think that the Kuro Gang & its loyalists weren't supposed to be "the true enemy". cat_ninja
bellamia28
I still think that you should help her get away and you both jump ship *cough cough* what? i didn't say anything o.o

cat_whee Saying something, were you? cat_twisted

Precious Treasure

11,300 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Chibi Kid Dracula

HELL YES!!!
scream it was BS that we lost, when we almost ALWAYS had higher stats than them! SERIOUSLY - how the *BLEEEP* did we loose?!
THIS WAS LIKE A TOTALLLLLLLL F I X!!!!!!!!!! they just wanted their ******** story to go the way they had already decided it was going to go!! stressed If we always had higher kills and out ranked them almost 5:1 HOW THE HELL ARE THEIR POINTS ALWAYS MORE????? F I X!

Fallen Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Corinth Maxwell
Polychronicon
Mikkousha
Polychronicon

99% Von Helson 1% Kuro Gang.

Wait so... We are the 99%. Lol

cat_stare I don't quite see how you would be. Considering the way the plotline was going, it was a little difficult to not think that the Kuro Gang & its loyalists weren't supposed to be "the true enemy". cat_ninja
bellamia28

cat_whee Saying something, were you? cat_twisted

nuuuu eek i didn't say anything sweatdrop
... *runs around, arms flailing* DON'T SUE ME! gonk

Amorous Vampire

I already know how the comic's gonna end; the midget elf is going to be brutally murdered, and everyone goes on like nothing ever happened.

Also, the elves be mad at their prize.

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
WAAAAAH!!! It's so sad that we weren't victorious enough! crying

Friendly Informer

6,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
Chibi Kid Dracula

Kiddo Desu's Wife

IRL UFO

I see you'll be ruling from your bone thrones... cat_lol

Friendly Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Tsakushi2
Chibi Kid Dracula

HELL YES!!!
scream it was BS that we lost, when we almost ALWAYS had higher stats than them! SERIOUSLY - how the *BLEEEP* did we loose?!
THIS WAS LIKE A TOTALLLLLLLL F I X!!!!!!!!!! they just wanted their ******** story to go the way they had already decided it was going to go!! stressed If we always had higher kills and out ranked them almost 5:1 HOW THE HELL ARE THEIR POINTS ALWAYS MORE????? F I X!

your sig emotion_kirakira

Durem Vampire

11,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Polychronicon
...but not well enough, your armies are scattered.

We members of the Kuro Gang shall be benevolent masters, cross us and be prepared to be promptly staked.

Thank you.

stressed >,.,> rolleyes

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

*sighs* Why am I not surprised this would be the guy that would say that here?

Oh! Forgetting there's other species amongst the group. I don't think a stake would do much to them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff