Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Browser

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
ha, I like the excitement...but I thought there was going to be like a " TA DA" ending... confused what did i miss?

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Nikia
ha, I like the excitement...but I thought there was going to be like a " TA DA" ending... confused what did i miss?

cat_stare We haven't missed anything yet. I just hope that they're not planning on delaying the "results" for more than 24 hours. cat_whee

Romantic Vampire

10,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dragon Master 50
I believe that the dark elves are going to be betrayed nuff said. :3

Friendly Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
iMelsie
Chibi Kid Dracula
we lost because we out numbered you and the scale was fixed in your favor.

Now, how many times have I read that excuse? Well let's just say if I had a dollar for every-time I did....I'd have two dollars. xD Or would that be three now?

We kicked your asses every way around.Bl

Galactic General

Chibi Kid Dracula
iMelsie
Chibi Kid Dracula

Now, how many times have I read that excuse? Well let's just say if I had a dollar for every-time I did....I'd have two dollars. xD Or would that be three now?

99% Von Helson 1% Kuro Gang.

They averaged the amount of players with how active they were and how much they contributed.

In other words, we did more despite having far fewer numbers and were more active as a whole.

So no..you didn't kick our asses. talk2hand

Another way to look at it is..

40 people joined the Von Helsons 2 out of all of them are active every day.

5 joined the Kuro Gang and all 5 were active each day.

Hope that helps straighten things out, if the teams were even we would have still won since we were still the more active side, only reason what we did counted for more was an attempt to balance the event and make it fair for our side to make it seem as though the teams were balanced.

People read/thought too deeply into the whole balancing the event so numbers wouldn't decide who wins thing thinking what we do counts for..I don't know a hundred thousand of them or some absurd number as that, its silly really. sweatdrop

Our side earned this victory against the odds, make no mistake, no scale was unfairly tipped in our favor, it was merely tipped OUT of your side's favor to the middle.

Friendly Heckler

Corinth Maxwell
cat_whee Oh, so you're the one responsible for me & everyone else not getting any kills from a particular pair of staff members......I'll just have to "do something" about that, then...... cat_twisted
DARN STRAIGHT. I was not letting any* of those suckers die on my watch! Worth a tiger to the face, I'd say.
*Except Shirlox who just. Kept. Dying. I don't even-

Amorous Vampire

Corinth Maxwell

Giant Princess Elyon
You're an idiot. Just like the following company:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nexon_Co._Ltd.

cat_stressed I agree wholeheartedly, in that this particular company is immersed in idiocy. You have no idea how much time I've wasted on their filth. cat_scream

I STILL spend money on them -.-

Mabinogi is too addictive.

Fallen Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Polychronicon
...but not well enough, your armies are scattered.

We members of the Kuro Gang shall be benevolent masters, cross us and be prepared to be promptly staked.

Thank you.

*roleplaying time! wooot!*
-i enter-
My name is Princess Nathylia, Princess of Icaria. i may not exacly be an elf, but i am close enough. no mater what you do, i will defy your rule. i will never bow down to you and your fiendish kind!

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Spandex Pudding
I believe that the dark elves are going to be betrayed nuff said. :3

cat_whee That's sort of kind of why you don't make deals with ancient eldritch abominations disguised as slightly-normal-looking humanoids. cat_xd

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Polychronicon
Our side earned this victory against the odds,

cat_stare Uh-huh. *looks at the manga update* You may have gotten what you want, but now we're going to see if you really do want what it looks like you're about to get. cat_whee cat_twisted

Naughty Demigod

14,150 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My loyalty stands with the Don, even if the rumors were true. If it's chaos he wishes for, that he shall have. I did not expect any less. You will regret ever standing on his way.

Friendly Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Polychronicon
Chibi Kid Dracula
iMelsie
Chibi Kid Dracula

They averaged the amount of players with how active they were and how much they contributed.

In other words, we did more despite having far fewer numbers and were more active as a whole.

So no..you didn't kick our asses. talk2hand

Another way to look at it is..

40 people joined the Von Helsons 2 out of all of them are active every day.

5 joined the Kuro Gang and all 5 were active each day.

Hope that helps straighten things out, if the teams were even we would have still won since we were still the more active side, only reason what we did counted for more was an attempt to balance the event and make it fair for our side to make it seem as though the teams were balanced.

People read/thought too deeply into the whole balancing the event so numbers wouldn't decide who wins thing thinking what we do counts for..I don't know a hundred thousand of them or some absurd number as that, its silly really. sweatdrop

Our side earned this victory against the odds, make no mistake, no scale was unfairly tipped in our favor, it was merely tipped OUT of your side's favor to the middle.

QAQ that is way to long you expect me to read all of that?!

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Koropendora
My loyalty stands with the Don, even if the rumors were true. If it's chaos he wishes for, that he shall have. I did not expect any less. You will regret ever standing on his way.
-spin gun- One way or another... I shall have justice and you will not get in my way..- dramatically jump out a window-

Tipsy Lunatic

Polychronicon

Wait so... We are the 99%. Lol

Galactic General

Mikkousha
Polychronicon

Wait so... We are the 99%. Lol

Kuro Gang was so badly outnumbered that Lanzer himself felt so bad he sided with us because we were the underdogs he said...so yeah..Von Helsons were the 99% of the participating Gaia community in the event.

With teams so unbalanced I'm shocked the Von Helsons can honestly even say its unfair they lost.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff