Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic General

...but not well enough, your armies are scattered.

We members of the Kuro Gang shall be benevolent masters, cross us and be prepared to be promptly staked.

Thank you.

Romantic Mage

16,725 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
User Image

-Thinking: He could have kept it short, simple, just say good game-

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
Benevolent? I doubt it not if the Don's gonna merge with Nyx like they plan to....

Friendly Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
we lost because we out numbered you and the scale was fixed in your favor.

Dapper Nymph

I doubt the other elves will stay with Kuro for much longer once this Nyx fellow's word gets passed around.

Still don't understand how so many can put up with Kuro seeing the way he treats his sister, not too mention all the others he is stepping on.

Anyways hoo boy, this dark god seems like a nice fellow... Yea... Sure...

Those who believe the Kuro's new world horsepoop is sure to get a quick reality check. That Kuro is only after revenge for this curse, he has become consumed by it, and this dark god (who was most likely banished for a very, very good reason...) shares the same mindset.

Friendly Heckler

What my threatening team member means to say is- good game. You kept us on our toes and had our hospitals working around the clock to keep us standing (and had me tearing my hair out over healing our constantly injured mods, I mean you seriously have no idea how much profanity was involved). That was challenging and fun, so thanks!

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
Chibi Kid Dracula

Now, how many times have I read that excuse? Well let's just say if I had a dollar for every-time I did....I'd have two dollars. xD Or would that be three now?

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
Kindly remove yourself from here, elf. You're not wanted here and if you proceed to linger any further, trust me when I say you won't like the consequences. *Cracks knuckles*

Amorous Vampire

Polychronicon

We members of the Kuro Gang shall be benevolent masters, cross us and be prepared to be promptly staked.

Thank you.

You're an idiot.

Just like the following company:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nexon_Co._Ltd.

Savage Lunatic

Polychronicon

Thank you.

Ha!
You dare come here and proclaim your victory when it was thrown upon you?
At what cost, a ratio of nearly 3 - 1 kills in our favor.
I laugh at you sir and that petty traitorous group of thugs you claim lineage too.

Sparkling Treasure

12,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kandreil Hulduin
I doubt the other elves will stay with Kuro for much longer once this Nyx fellow's word gets passed around.

Still don't understand how so many can put up with Kuro seeing the way he treats his sister, not too mention all the others he is stepping on.

Anyways hoo boy, this dark god seems like a nice fellow... Yea... Sure...

Those who believe the Kuro's new world horsepoop is sure to get a quick reality check. That Kuro is only after revenge for this curse, he has become consumed by it, and this dark god (who was most likely banished for a very, very good reason...) shares the same mindset.

Very upset/uneasy about Nyx, but the reason I stick with the Kuro is BECAUSE of his sister. I will protect her!

Also, good game ~_^ was quite fun this year!

Destitute Wench

Chibi Kid Dracula

How was that scale decided?

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Polychronicon

cat_rolleyes Yeah, yeah.......Never wound what you're incapable of properly killing. cat_talk2hand
Kandreil Hulduin

cat_stare This. I at least had a little more respect for my kin before my "genetic shift". cat_evil
Miramelle
What my threatening team member means to say is- good game. You kept us on our toes and had our hospitals working around the clock to keep us standing (and had me tearing my hair out over healing our constantly injured mods, I mean you seriously have no idea how much profanity was involved). That was challenging and fun, so thanks!

cat_whee Oh, so you're the one responsible for me & everyone else not getting any kills from a particular pair of staff members......I'll just have to "do something" about that, then...... cat_twisted
Giant Princess Elyon
You're an idiot. Just like the following company:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nexon_Co._Ltd.

cat_stressed I agree wholeheartedly, in that this particular company is immersed in idiocy. You have no idea how much time I've wasted on their filth. cat_scream
Amathala
Very upset/uneasy about Nyx, but the reason I stick with the Kuro is BECAUSE of his sister. I will protect her!

cat_eek If that girl has any sense, she'll jump ship like the rest of us did, and not look back. cat_burning_eyes

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Lady Brinard
Chibi Kid Dracula

How was that scale decided?

cat_stare "Active participation", supposedly. Apparently, people were expected to do more than just pick a side & go after the achievement and/or the event items. cat_stressed

Hygienic Browser

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Statustician 100
-Yuui-TR-Flourite-
User Image

-Thinking: He could have kept it short, simple, just say good game-
I concur xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items