Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Around now is when the elves really seem to pull ahead. In the last 3 hours they have gained 2 points. sad

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Jumping Jehosaphat
Around now is when the elves really seem to pull ahead. In the last 3 hours they have gained 2 points. sad

It's remained steady though. If you know any one who's in the vampire team, encourage them to post. I'm half tempted to put up a"How is You're day Going?" Thread just to get people to post. If we all just post once here, once in The Don forum and either attack or heal once I'm sure our points would jump! pirate That is my Nick Furry moment.

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
neutral emotion_zombie

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
RyogaRob
neutral emotion_zombie

lol NIce bump. Love the sigi and the avi too.

Von Bump

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Necra Eclips
Jumping Jehosaphat

It's remained steady though. If you know any one who's in the vampire team, encourage them to post. I'm half tempted to put up a"How is You're day Going?" Thread just to get people to post. If we all just post once here, once in The Don forum and either attack or heal once I'm sure our points would jump! pirate That is my Nick Furry moment.

Gettting people to attack and heal seems to be the problem. I think all our "dead weight" is pretty much done with this event and are just going to let us sink. However, if all our remaining vamps can become more active, then that would be a boone to us indeed.

The score seems to jump even more in their favour during certain hours, which makes me think all of Australia, China, Japan, and the Western US are elves.

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
neutral emotion_zombie

Sparkly Bilge rat

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Necra Eclips
FrogShield
I agree! It's a little nuts how many more kills and heals we have, yet they're in the lead.

It's because we have more people but they're working on killing up harder. More of there members are activly healing and fighting, while we only have some of ours doing things around the event. It was done to make sure this wasn't more of a faction popularity contest like some of the other events have been.

The messed up thing is it's harder for us to play because it takes forever to find someone who's not on my team to attack....I wish there were NPC to attack and heal so I could actually play

Fashionable Vampire

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Loiterer 100

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

At this point I think it's pretty hopeless... but I'm still doing what I can emo

User Image

Moonlight Lover

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Bump! heart

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Necra Eclips
Hey guys the scores aren't just based on how many we kill and heal. If it were we'd be clear cut winners hands down.

Instead team partisipation and activity is taken into acount. We may have more kills and Healls but the Dark elves are busting there butts off and it shows with a 11 point lead as when I last checked.

Show you suport and get into the action! Bump if you agree that we need to pick up the action. Comment if you think I'm wrong.

cat_stare Pfft.....it's Demonbusters redux, as far as I'm concerned. Just watch them pull some convoluted ending out of their a** yet again because the points for both sides don't match up with the overall scores. cat_rolleyes cat_talk2hand

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image

I wonder exactly how they calculate the scores.

User Image

Demonic Gatekeeper

17,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Marathon 300
would anyone mind telling me how to play?

Big Bunny

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Corinth Maxwell

From what I can tell Healls counter kills and then Activity is taken into an acount, That's why the totals don't match.
purpumoon

I agree there. I remeber that there was a Halloween event where you didn't get to pick sides. You were either placed n one or the other to begin with or could partake in a pre-event thing to get into the other team. (examples being last years werewolf senario and I think 2005's vampire, dark elf, zimbie event) but yeah It reallt is hard for we vampires to find dark elf targets. And technically speaking there's an NPC for both sides but niether have health at the moment and I don't know how to heal them or any one else for the matter. They can be found on this thread
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/halloween-2k12-the-don/don-t-believe-the-lies/t.82830359/
Jumping Jehosaphat

That would make sense. Seeing as the prime hours for playing vary depending on where in the world you're at. We should focus mostly on what we can do when there off line I guesse. Even though it limits us in a way scince once there dead we can't go after them again. But if we can take out a number of them while there off line then they have to work on healling and gaining energy before they could attack us back.
'Silver Bleeding Moon'

the rules on how to play are found on this page.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/halloween-2k12-the-don/halloween-2k12-event-guide/t.82823271/
I haven't healed anyone yet but I can say with full confidence that attacking is a very short round of fruit ninja. Just don't hit the bats they deduct points and I think time as well.

Wowo so many people quoting me.. I FEEL SO SPECIAL RIGHT NOW!!! YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff