Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

4,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
It doesn't matter if you're a vampire or human or even just a spirt of sorts, Kuro Gang must be stopped.... Don't get me wrong I don't think that the Dark elves were treated right but that doesn't excuse what they are doing now!!! All of us must unite together to stop there evil plans!!!

Distinct Vampire

Madam I believe that is why we are all already here currently, I agree in uniting but we must bide our time, after all timing is everything

Hilarious Prophet

4,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Vanku the Insane
Madam I believe that is why we are all already here currently, I agree in uniting but we must bide our time, after all timing is everything

You're probably right about that lol smile I've just always been the impatient type....Maybe thats why I became a fallen angel......who knows? XD

Distinct Vampire

Haha could be, I however have learned patience think of war as a medical procedure, in order to succeed you must act in the right manner at the right time and be swift. Otherwise you fail, if done too soon yes you may win but with grave consequence, and if too late, well you fail

Hygienic Gawker

There's necromancy involved..? Intriguing. /waves anti-Kuro banner with very little enthusiasm./ All's fair, I suppose.

Hilarious Prophet

4,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
No necromancy that I know of lol I was kinda referring to myself when I mentioned spirits lol

Mhavaris's Bae

High-functioning Zealot

Yes, we must! But first, I need to heal... sweatdrop
//drags self to the healer's house

Enduring Survivor

10,150 Points
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Survivor 150
Rah, rah, fight the power?

Supreme Witch

25,765 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Vanku the Insane
User Image

User Image

Sparkly Lovergirl

8,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
And it's not like it was the vampires fault either. The regular elves are the ones who banished them. Don't blame all the vampires because your mom couldn't keep it in her pants.

This event was pretty retarded storyline (and point) wise.

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Vanku the Insane

Timing it to after the events? Timing it to have HIM take them out?

Friendly Gaian

18,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Von Helson brethren unite!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers