Welcome to Gaia! ::

We have not lost yet for this war will still be fought in other parts of Gaia. I ask all those who fought for Louie and Gino to join us in the field of battle that will go on until the Don is defeated. Vampires will be free. The chances I offer will have only the prize of victory earned and rightfully given to those who earn it. Join me for the glory as we fight for Louie and Gino together in more then these events.

Magnetic Seeker

6,925 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
Yeah, but...
What do we get out of this?

Benevolent Stalker

Gallia Metekides
Yeah, but...

There's no escape; there's no way out. You're forever stuck in the chaos that Don has brought upon Gaia. No more mercy, no more salvation for those that survived the fight. Blood will fall from the sky and bones will lay scattered around the ground. Everybody will never see the light of day again! Nobody is free; nobody is safe. Nobody!

@Jo Taurean: Yeah, I ain't ready for Don to be ruler of the world. ; 3 ;
Louie and Gino shall PREVAIL! scream

Magnetic Seeker

6,925 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
--Beckys Nightmare--
Gallia Metekides
Yeah, but...

There's no escape; there's no way out. You're forever stuck in the chaos that Don has brought upon Gaia. No more mercy, no more salvation for those that survived the fight. Blood will fall from the sky and bones will lay scattered around the ground. Everybody will never see the light of day again! Nobody is free; nobody is safe. Nobody!

@Jo Taurean: Yeah, I ain't ready for Don to be ruler of the world. ; 3 ;
Louie and Gino shall PREVAIL! scream

You speak in a tounge that the Elders had forbid, then chanted and cursed and moved all the land....
But arn't we as harmful as they, too?

Benevolent Stalker

Gallia Metekides
You speak in a tounge that the Elders had forbid, then chanted and cursed and moved all the land....

Ah, well I speak in the very tongue that has given me many lashes, for I shall not silence myself.

Me and my vampire brethren are stronger than all. We were just busy doing important things, rather than play silly games with the dark elves.

Magnetic Seeker

6,925 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
--Beckys Nightmare--
Gallia Metekides

Ah, well I speak in the very tongue that has given me many lashes, for I shall not silence myself.

Me and my vampire brethren are stronger than all. We were just busy doing important things, rather than play silly games with the dark elves.

The path you choose is one I will shy away from. The Dark Elves are in much deeper troubles than you or I can comprehend... It is best we leave them to their self-inflicted downfall....

Benevolent Stalker

Gallia Metekides
--Beckys Nightmare--
Gallia Metekides

The path you choose is one I will shy away from. The Dark Elves are in much deeper troubles than you or I can comprehend... It is best we leave them to their self-inflicted downfall....

If you wish. But know that your presence will always be accepted if you decide to join. Yes; it is best if we let them deal with the madness they brought upon themselves. I and my brethren shall sit back in lawn-chairs and have a jolly time watching the Dark Elves fall apart.

Magnetic Seeker

6,925 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
--Beckys Nightmare--
Gallia Metekides
--Beckys Nightmare--
Gallia Metekides

If you wish. But know that your presence will always be accepted if you decide to join. Yes; it is best if we let them deal with the madness they brought upon themselves. I and my brethren shall sit back in lawn-chairs and have a jolly time watching the Dark Elves fall apart.

Alright. I will hide in a circle of salt with my loved ones. Because the Great Old Ones always need seconds after a buffet....
*runs off, shouting protection curses*

Benevolent Stalker

Gallia Metekides
Alright. I will hide in a circle of salt with my loved ones. Because the Great Old Ones always need seconds after a buffet....
*runs off, shouting protection curses*

Very well. Be well.
*waves*

Eternal Sex Symbol

fades in

"I am a duly appointed house RAZNOV member and representtive.
I am also an annointed mako of the house shrine.

This thread has come to our attention for the purpose of assisting our kind
as such our loyalty is with our kindred ... old and new

It is agreed that this war is yet to be over and undoubtedly our involvement though non-public shall be felt even as the don succumbs to his madness but believe me we will stand and fight with our brothers and sisters against the tyrrany of the drow and don kuro."

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Of course the war is not over. The Kuro power base is already splitting with the revelation of Nyx, and I believe a civil war is inevitable now that Cordell has been deposed. Her followers are not pleased, and those who remain loyal to the Don and to Franco have taken note.

If anything, this war has only just begun. I suggest we wait until the Dark Elf hierarchy has completely collapsed before we attempt to move against them once more. The long nights of winter will soon be upon them, and this year the chill bite of the North wind will carry the Von Helson's counterattack.

((OOC: I've always wanted to make a speech like that!))
Lillian Harper
Of course the war is not over. The Kuro power base is already splitting with the revelation of Nyx, and I believe a civil war is inevitable now that Cordell has been deposed. Her followers are not pleased, and those who remain loyal to the Don and to Franco have taken note.

If anything, this war has only just begun. I suggest we wait until the Dark Elf hierarchy has completely collapsed before we attempt to move against them once more. The long nights of winter will soon be upon them, and this year the chill bite of the North wind will carry the Von Helson's counterattack.

((OOC: I've always wanted to make a speech like that!))

Its interesting you should mention that since my partner is reviving the Von Helson Elite Guard.

Hellraiser

I am the General of the VHEG The guild is still under a bit of work... But our Ooc thread is up and we are currently carrying out operations in another thread for the time being. If you require any information don't be afraid to ask... I only bite a little bit... On the neck... Blood is tasty!
I am not a vampire, nor shall I be. However I am a faithful supporter of Gino, I feel great rage for what the Kuro Gang has done, and I fear the result it will have on all people - the humans, the vampires, and the dark elves alike. It is beyond my understanding how so many people of Gaia could know the chances that the Don was doing something terrible, could see the effects simply on the Don himself, and yet still choose to fight for someone like that to take over the rest of us. What kind of person could risk their life to become slave to someone willing to oppose the very land they stand on - much less someone who is already losing his sanity for his crime?

But setting aside the stupidity of people, I am here to say that I will fight with you. Until the fall of the Don or my own dying day, even if I fight alone, I shall fight. The land and the very nature of Gaia may fight against him in its own time, however I do not consider that an excuse to stand down and rest while everyone else must suffer. Gaia's revenge will be my greatest ally, not my shield. Count me in your efforts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff