Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

I will join you guys if our Don does anything wrong to my sweet Cordell. Trust me, if she gets hurt, I will rage. emotion_omnomnom

But either than that, I had fun. emotion_yatta

Conservative Lovergirl

9,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Cresandra
I will join you guys if our Don does anything wrong to my sweet Cordell. Trust me, if she gets hurt, I will rage. emotion_omnomnom

I too had fun and although I'm on the vampires side I also suffer along with Cordell emotion_yatta

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

OcarysLovesGod
Cresandra

I too had fun and although I'm on the vampires side I also suffer along with Cordell emotion_yatta
She is a great creature. To be honest Cordell is the main reason why I stuck with the Elves. 3nodding

Conservative Lovergirl

9,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Cresandra
OcarysLovesGod
Cresandra

She is a great creature. To be honest Cordell is the main reason why I stuck with the Elves. 3nodding

vampires and elves could get along just fine in my opinion... its the social divisions ad races what makes problems sweatdrop

Prince Ventus's Partner

Familiar Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
It's good to know we may have a future ally. Rest assured you and I share the same sympathies for the young lady. I wish that no harm come to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff