Tipsy Tipper

JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz

IKR? She's gonna be like, "can I use your laptop? This is really slow"
and you can be like, "Yes, OF COURSE you can......

(5 seconds later)

....IN ABOUT 3 years" emotion_awesome

Shizm! I haven't thought about that. *dreams and sighs* That's the coolest! And then she would b begging me like " Please Bro! Forgive me! Just let me borrow your super cool and fast Laptop", Then I would act cool and like say "Well I have to think about it, This stuff is serious y'know? " LOL. Dreaming ! So where are you from?

Lmao. It'll happen, yo. Just give it a little time and start up that saving. xD
I'm from California, how about you?

California eh? Cool! Well, I'm from the Philippines. FD

Oh that's cool. Where in the Philippines?

I'm from Iloilo City, but you know what? you look a bit like a Filipina.

Oh, Lol. I am. But born and raised here in the US. My parents are from CEBU&DAVAO Oriental

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz

Oh, Lol. I am. But born and raised here in the US. My parents are from CEBU&DAVAO Oriental

Wow! Cebu and Davao some my favorite places here in the Phil. Have you ever came here or visited? Can you speak Filipino?

Tipsy Tipper

JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz

Wow! Cebu and Davao some my favorite places here in the Phil. Have you ever came here or visited? Can you speak Filipino?

Yeah, I've been there. I think I've been there like, 3 or 4 times. Last time I went it was like 2002 or something, when my grandpa passed away. I can barely speak it. Just a few phrases here and there. Little things that I picked up when my mom would speak to me. Lol. I think I can understand pretty good though.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz

Yeah, I've been there. I think I've been there like, 3 or 4 times. Last time I went it was like 2002 or something, when my grandpa passed away. I can barely speak it. Just a few phrases here and there. Little things that I picked up when my mom would speak to me. Lol. I think I can understand pretty good though.

Wow. That's a good thing to hear, I mean like some Filipinos there abroad mostly don't even bother visiting Phil. But you are a true Filipino right? So are you applying for a dual citizenship ?

Tipsy Tipper

JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz

Wow. That's a good thing to hear, I mean like some Filipinos there abroad mostly don't even bother visiting Phil. But you are a true Filipino right? So are you applying for a dual citizenship ?

I know what you mean. & yes, I am. Full-blooded. My mom said I didn't have to apply for that since we only go to visit. We might be going next year. 8D

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz

I know what you mean. & yes, I am. Full-blooded. My mom said I didn't have to apply for that since we only go to visit. We might be going next year. 8D

Really? That's cool! So are there any Filipinos who goes to the same school you go to? I mean like if you still go to school.. How old are you anyway?

Tipsy Tipper

JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz

Really? That's cool! So are there any Filipinos who goes to the same school you go to? I mean like if you still go to school.. How old are you anyway?

Oh yeah, I went to school with a lot of filipinos. A lot of them were from Mindanao.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz

Oh yeah, I went to school with a lot of filipinos. A lot of them were from Mindanao.

I guess There mostly Muslims? Have you ever experienced racism? Sorry For the Late Reply!
heal me biggrin

Tipsy Tipper

JVGreek

I guess There mostly Muslims? Have you ever experienced racism? Sorry For the Late Reply!

I think so. I don't really know. Lol.
& it's okay. Yeah, I have.. just not here in California.
I experienced it in Chicago, Illinois. My aunt and my
mom were just wondering what kind of Ice Cream to
buy and a man walked up to them and yelled, "SPEAK ENGLISH"

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek

Wow! That seems harsh. Its hard to think like what those people have been thinking to be able to do that. Some people says like Mostly English people are one of the most racist.

Tipsy Tipper

JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek

Wow! That seems harsh. Its hard to think like what those people have been thinking to be able to do that. Some people says like Mostly English people are one of the most racist.

The english are quite nice, actually. I guess some people do not like our accents because sometimes it can be strong. But, overall I haven't had many issues with racism.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek

The english are quite nice, actually. I guess some people do not like our accents because sometimes it can be strong. But, overall I haven't had many issues with racism.

I like British Accent! I mean like most people imitate it almost everyday. And you know what? If I have that accent? I wouldn't shut up! I would just keep on talking and talking 24hours everyday!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
Energy Bump!

Fashionable Citizen

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz
JVGreek
VSC_Heartz

I used to have that problem, until I got my own. MUAHAHAH.
<_< Then I was able to sell my soul properly to the internet. LOL jk. ou o ...kinda. xD

LOL. That's AWESOME! Just wait till I get mine. 3 smile Revenge!!! MUAHAHAHA!

IKR? She's gonna be like, "can I use your laptop? This is really slow"
and you can be like, "Yes, OF COURSE you can......

(5 seconds later)

....IN ABOUT 3 years" emotion_awesome

Shizm! I haven't thought about that. *dreams and sighs* That's the coolest! And then she would b begging me like " Please Bro! Forgive me! Just let me borrow your super cool and fast Laptop", Then I would act cool and like say "Well I have to think about it, This stuff is serious y'know? " LOL. Dreaming ! So where are you from?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas