Sheepity
Dalia Salvd
Sheepity
Heal, please~
got a twenty, awwww yeah. B/
whoa, you go big guy
-poses-

Whoa a bat Congrats on 100 heals
Aw yeah. I'm tempted to shove more bats on my avatar, because really, you can never have enough bats~

Waverlily's Senpai

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100
Surrender Now
Love the title. <3
Why thank you~<3

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Dalia Salvd
Sheepity
Dalia Salvd
Sheepity
Dalia Salvd
Sheepity
Heal, please~
got a twenty, awwww yeah. B/
whoa, you go big guy
-poses-

Aw yeah. I'm tempted to shove more bats on my avatar, because really, you can never have enough bats~

Do you even have more bats?

Hygienic Humorist

Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas

It's actually about my friend being a derp in Pokemon. xD He told me about something that happened as he was playing this morning and I seriously wanted to make it a comic.

http://fav.me/d5irxy0 In fact, here it is if you want to take a look! ^^
That's adorable, lololol~ I'm sure he'll like it. :3

Yeah, he loved it. xD We're unofficial Pokemon rivals. razz
Haha, that's cute~ I'm still waiting to pick up Black 2 or White 2. I haven't decided which one I'm getting yet.

They're pretty fun. ^^ My friend and I both got White 2--he tried to convince me to get Black 2 but I got the original White and didn't want to break the streak. razz
I got white originally, so I'm thiiinking about getting Black 2, but I'm not certain~

Ahh, I see. Well, whatever floats your boat. ^^ I've always just gone with the color I liked best. xD It usually also turns out to have the version-exclusive Pokemon I like better, so. They're like my soul version or something. razz

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but my friend sent me an excerpt of a novel he's working on and wanted me to critique it for him, so I was busy doing that.

dalia salvd's Husband

Spooky Pumpkin

19,350 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Haunting Echo 75
aldkfjabedf

Waverlily's Senpai

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sheepity
Dalia Salvd
Sheepity
Dalia Salvd
Sheepity
whoa, you go big guy
-poses-

Do you even have more bats?
I can think of at least two more bat items I have. there's probably more I could buy.

Star-Crossed Lover

30,125 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
Heal please?

Waverlily's Senpai

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas

Haha, that's cute~ I'm still waiting to pick up Black 2 or White 2. I haven't decided which one I'm getting yet.

They're pretty fun. ^^ My friend and I both got White 2--he tried to convince me to get Black 2 but I got the original White and didn't want to break the streak. razz
I got white originally, so I'm thiiinking about getting Black 2, but I'm not certain~

Ahh, I see. Well, whatever floats your boat. ^^ I've always just gone with the color I liked best. xD It usually also turns out to have the version-exclusive Pokemon I like better, so. They're like my soul version or something. razz

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but my friend sent me an excerpt of a novel he's working on and wanted me to critique it for him, so I was busy doing that.
Mhm. I don't know, I should probably look at the version exclusive pokemon and my decision based on that~ I usually pick whatever color I like best too, but I like black and white the same~ And no worries, I'm multi-tasking, so I'm not left waiting~

13,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Waverlily's Senpai

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100
im not a mango
aldkfjabedf
fkdafjdascjbgfdklgjfsd. psst i love you

dalia salvd's Husband

Spooky Pumpkin

19,350 Points
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Haunting Echo 75
Dalia Salvd
im not a mango
aldkfjabedf

i vleo you atoo

Hygienic Humorist

Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas

Mhm. I don't know, I should probably look at the version exclusive pokemon and my decision based on that~ I usually pick whatever color I like best too, but I like black and white the same~ And no worries, I'm multi-tasking, so I'm not left waiting~

Haha, yeah, if you like both colors the same, looking at version-exclusives is the way to go. razz So far, from what I've seen, Black 2 and White 2 have the same Unova exclusives as the original BW, although I'm not sure what the distribution between versions is for the older Pokemon that have been added into the mix.

Waverlily's Senpai

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100
im not a mango
Dalia Salvd
im not a mango
aldkfjabedf

i vleo you atoo