im not a mango
a;ldkfasld
kgjfewteuqfdsajk!

Hygienic Humorist

Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Oh, I'll also be lurking and healing, so. ^^ Didn't want you to think I'm being entirely unproductive.
Hehe, don't worry about being productive if you don't want to~

Anyway, I'm pretty good, how about yourself?

Okay. I actually just started working on a comic, so... xD I should be done in a bit and then I'll go back to event-ing, though.

I'm doing pretty well! Kind of a quiet night, just working on a comic like I said before. It's a gift for a friend of mine, I hope he likes it (and that I can get it done before he goes to bed).
Oh, that's cool~ Comics are fun. What's it about?

It's actually about my friend being a derp in Pokemon. xD He told me about something that happened as he was playing this morning and I seriously wanted to make it a comic.

http://fav.me/d5irxy0 In fact, here it is if you want to take a look! ^^

UFO

33,625 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Dalia Salvd
Sheepity
Heal, please~
got a twenty, awwww yeah. B/
whoa, you go big guy

Waverlily's Senpai

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sheepity
Dalia Salvd
Sheepity
Heal, please~
got a twenty, awwww yeah. B/
whoa, you go big guy
-poses-

Waverlily's Senpai

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Oh, I'll also be lurking and healing, so. ^^ Didn't want you to think I'm being entirely unproductive.

Okay. I actually just started working on a comic, so... xD I should be done in a bit and then I'll go back to event-ing, though.

I'm doing pretty well! Kind of a quiet night, just working on a comic like I said before. It's a gift for a friend of mine, I hope he likes it (and that I can get it done before he goes to bed).

It's actually about my friend being a derp in Pokemon. xD He told me about something that happened as he was playing this morning and I seriously wanted to make it a comic.

That's adorable, lololol~ I'm sure he'll like it. :3

Hygienic Humorist

Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas

Yeah, he loved it. xD We're unofficial Pokemon rivals. razz

Wheezing Gawker

7,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
energy bump

Waverlily's Senpai

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas

Haha, that's cute~ I'm still waiting to pick up Black 2 or White 2. I haven't decided which one I'm getting yet.

Friendly Survivor

Hygienic Humorist

Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas

Haha, that's cute~ I'm still waiting to pick up Black 2 or White 2. I haven't decided which one I'm getting yet.

They're pretty fun. ^^ My friend and I both got White 2--he tried to convince me to get Black 2 but I got the original White and didn't want to break the streak. razz

Shy Loiterer

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Quote:
User Image
Your target if you choose to accept is Site Moderator Princeries

We are currently raiding a mod from this thread and could use any help we can get. There is an opposing dedicated elf healing thread that can only be countered with the extreme brute force of many. Please, brothers and sisters, lend us your fangs! If we succeed we will be rewarded with gold, so please grab everyone that you can and help us! Thank you.

Winter Unicorn

19,525 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
Heal-y bump~

Waverlily's Senpai

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas
Dalia Salvd
Lucentas

They're pretty fun. ^^ My friend and I both got White 2--he tried to convince me to get Black 2 but I got the original White and didn't want to break the streak. razz
I got white originally, so I'm thiiinking about getting Black 2, but I'm not certain~

SadCatsKnees's Queen

Shadowy Smoker

20,200 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
emotion_bigheart

Moonlight Lunatic

34,425 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250