Fiery Punk

25,850 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Survivor 150
  • 1 Win 50

Green Star

Sarolie
v-Vox
If we somehow end up in the lead, I hope Kuro Gang doesn't try the same tactic. xD

Eh I also hope not but they've had no need for it so far. It's just the weighted thing that throws everything off, so far they don't need to take down our top leaders because they don't have to. Now if more of our team got mobilized...who knows? : P Healing should be a priority though.

Agreed. At least if we were taken down, we could help other healers out. emotion_dowant

Green Star

Brain Akazariua.
Yup, I know I had my hands full on healing people today xd
No time to check anything else

Huhuhu, very nice. emotion_dowant

Malevolent Vampire

v-Vox
Brain Akazariua.
Yup, I know I had my hands full on healing people today xd
No time to check anything else

Huhuhu, very nice. emotion_dowant
It also mean however that they can up their healing score bigtime. I pushed out 1500 heals today on my main account making the top position on the leaderboard.
It was damn easy to do too
Sarolie
v-Vox
If we somehow end up in the lead, I hope Kuro Gang doesn't try the same tactic. xD

Eh I also hope not but they've had no need for it so far. It's just the weighted thing that throws everything off, so far they don't need to take down our top leaders because they don't have to. Now if more of our team got mobilized...who knows? : P Healing should be a priority though.
I think you vastly overestimate how much influence weighing the scores has. We have three times as many kills, so let's say the ratio is 3 vampires to 1 elf. But we only have +30k heals out of 500k total, for both sides. That's a pretty slim margin for 3:1.

It's not just the weight or the proportions of active players either side, but that the majority of the elvish team is playing with all their heart. All elves go for +20 heal/-20 damage, and man they spoil the s**t out of their mods. I saw one of them drop to 28 health then instantly back to full again.

Bane Of Cain's Husband

Apocalyptic Hunter

18,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Damn, people are bombarding hardcore! So hard to keep up w/ healing DX

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
bittenlips
Sarolie
v-Vox

I think you vastly overestimate how much influence weighing the scores has. We have three times as many kills, so let's say the ratio is 3 vampires to 1 elf. But we only have +30k heals out of 500k total, for both sides. That's a pretty slim margin for 3:1.

It's not just the weight or the proportions of active players either side, but that the majority of the elvish team is playing with all their heart. All elves go for +20 heal/-20 damage, and man they spoil the s**t out of their mods. I saw one of them drop to 28 health then instantly back to full again.

I'm not sure how much influence it has but I'm pretty sure we have a lot more team members than they do. It's just a hypothesis anyway, I can't think of many other reasons why their score is higher. :/
Haha, happened to me when I was fighting one of their mods, I feel like we shouldn't focus our efforts on them.

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Cherry City Blues

They be mischevious folk, but we won't have them catch us off guard with you by our side! emotion_dowant

Bane Of Cain's Husband

Apocalyptic Hunter

18,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Bane Of Cain's Husband

Apocalyptic Hunter

18,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sarolie
Cherry City Blues

They be mischevious folk, but we won't have them catch us off guard with you by our side! emotion_dowant

Damn right!
I'm trying to haul a** over here XD heart

Bane Of Cain's Husband

Apocalyptic Hunter

18,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
So much healing, so little energy XD

Wheezing Autobiographer

9,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0