9,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
-bows- Attack time one those pesky healers

Hygienic Voter

Hygienic Voter

Hygienic Voter

If you can attack them, you can open their link in a new tab and get a direct link to their post...

TIME L0RD

Hygienic Voter

emuthesuperhero
If you can attack them, you can open their link in a new tab and get a direct link to their post...
TIME L0RD

XION

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
WTF. My topic just got deleted for making a list of targets. I'm going to Kuro and reporting every single one of theirs. scream

Hygienic Voter

TIME L0RD
XION
Jinglybell

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Heals please? heart

Hygienic Voter

Jumping Jehosaphat
WTF. My topic just got deleted for making a list of targets. I'm going to Kuro and reporting every single one of theirs. scream

how can they see the list if it's in our house...use their mules to report? xD
That shouldnt be against any rule.

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
emuthesuperhero
Jumping Jehosaphat

how can they see the list if it's in our house...use their mules to report? xD
That shouldnt be against any rule.

It was deleted by one of the mods on OUR side.

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Quote:
Your thread has been removed as it singles out or encourages other users to target specific individuals in the Halloween event. Understandably, this part of the event is based upon attacking and killing members of the other team, but these attacks are done as these users are encountered in the forum and are necessary for progression in the event.

For this reason, creating a revenge thread that encourages others to target specific users is not appropriate. Further, it can be seen as harassment to stalk or gang up on another user in this manner. Harassment is considered a form of abuse, which is not permitted on Gaia.

My thread was not a revenge thread. And there is a thread in Kuro that is titled REVENGE (and has been there for DAYS). Something very unfair is happening here.

Hygienic Voter

Jumping Jehosaphat
Quote:
Your thread has been removed as it singles out or encourages other users to target specific individuals in the Halloween event. Understandably, this part of the event is based upon attacking and killing members of the other team, but these attacks are done as these users are encountered in the forum and are necessary for progression in the event.

For this reason, creating a revenge thread that encourages others to target specific users is not appropriate. Further, it can be seen as harassment to stalk or gang up on another user in this manner. Harassment is considered a form of abuse, which is not permitted on Gaia.

My thread was not a revenge thread. And there is a thread in Kuro that is titled REVENGE (and has been there for DAYS). Something very unfair is happening here.

Report that thread and paste what our mod said in the report file.

Hygienic Voter

emuthesuperhero
TIME L0RD
XION
Jinglybell

AKB0048

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items