14,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Spandex Pudding
IRKY
Spandex Pudding
IRKY
i agree. i dont' know why then ended it so early this year :/ they always let it go a few days after. i was hoping i could finish up today crying

I was thinking the same thing, was rather surprised and shocked that that they ended it right on time this year. Another thing to think about some people have families that do Halloween parties/events in real life. Therefore people being busy, its not like everyone lives on Gaia.

i also agree with that. and after halloween some people might be hung over and skipping class/ work and have free time to do the event *coughmecough*

Haha, well I am really sorry that you missed out on some stuff. sad
I would like to know why it wasn't extended not just because of the life changing events for millions of people.. gonk

But seriously why so different..I mean..its never been like this before..felt like it ended so abruptly! And it felt like it wasn't nearly as long as past events. I was getting worried that they wouldn't have started it on time.
yeah I know. I was kind of expecting it to last longer because it always goes in to November. And it takes FOREVER. to get the items

Hygienic Voter

Luckily where I live it was just a lot of rain and wind, but very near to me there were a lot of blackouts going on.

Vicious Pants

Spandex Pudding
That's exactly my thought, it wasn't even running Halloween. Wtf?? I got on and was shocked to see that. :l

BLAH!!

Huzzah toast!

Yeah, I know, right? ><
        I thought it ended on the midnight AFTER Halloween, and I was like "Oh, okay. People are most likely either trick-or-treating, getting drunk or whatever" and then I realized they meant the midnight OF Halloween, so I was confused.
        Like, wouldn't that be a pre-Halloween event? I don't even know.

TOAST! <3

Relentless Beast

Auuugh oh man I didn't even get the achievement

lame ; ___ ; oh well, my own fault for not taking advantage of the time

Deadly Poster

5,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I can sympathize with the people on the east coast.

However;

I live on the Gulf Coast, and I wouldn't expect them to extend an event for me, even if we were hit by -another- Katrina. They specifically gave 2 weeks for the event, and cannot continue it without risking the Christmas events, which might be a continuation of the Halloween event.

Besides, I'm sure the coats will be up on the AH for cheap here in a couple of days/a week.

Romantic Vampire

10,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dragon Master 50
Cold Earl Grey
I can sympathize with the people on the east coast.

However;

I live on the Gulf Coast, and I wouldn't expect them to extend an event for me, even if we were hit by -another- Katrina. They specifically gave 2 weeks for the event, and cannot continue it without risking the Christmas events, which might be a continuation of the Halloween event.

Besides, I'm sure the coats will be up on the AH for cheap here in a couple of days/a week.

My concerns were never with the items or getting items or anything, my thing is that there was a tragic thing that happened. It was huge! I mean a massive storm that caused serious issues for a large amount of people in different states.

I think if anything Gaia should've acknowledged that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff