Questionable Genius

Spiritual Shapeshifter

Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
bump

Thank you for your bump, but could you please delete your post from the front page. <3
with the sheer volume of threads, don't you think it's a bit...pointless to try to set one up?

Nope, I've done this type of thing in the past, It's my way of helping to the best of my ability and to provide a friendly atmosphere people can rp in if they desire to. smile
...with the hundreds of others...

I would love to help but i keep lagging every time I choose a drawer so I can if I am lucky get one point of healing done or so apparently though I have been attacked though o.o which I have been having trouble getting set up proper it lags so bad I can't get attack points in

Amateur Genius

Agent Seraph
yeah ^; a few people didn't look at the title and posted while you were reserving posts >.>

Yeah I'm hoping by quoting them they'll come back and delete their posts. sweatdrop

Toxic Fox

jessieomer
Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
bump

Thank you for your bump, but could you please delete your post from the front page. <3
with the sheer volume of threads, don't you think it's a bit...pointless to try to set one up?

Nope, I've done this type of thing in the past, It's my way of helping to the best of my ability and to provide a friendly atmosphere people can rp in if they desire to. smile
I think you should just respect the owner's wishes by deleting your post. There are tons of hangout threads, but you don't see people complaining about the amount of those. People attract different crowds. You won't see the same people in one thread that you would in another.
I already DID. well before I even replied. so maybe check before saying something?

Amateur Genius

Raven_Demon_Prophet

I would love to help but i keep lagging every time I choose a drawer so I can if I am lucky get one point of healing done or so apparently though I have been attacked though o.o which I have been having trouble getting set up proper it lags so bad I can't get attack points in

Man bummer, Maybe try auto healing?

Familiar Genius

"I'm going to lurk and try to figure out what's going on.."
gonk

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Heal me, please? =3

Toxic Fox

Raven_Demon_Prophet
Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
bump

they should never have used flash games, they lag too much.

Toxic Fox

Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
bump

Ahh, but those other threads don't have me, so they're nothing like this thread wink
lol.

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
you're down to just one person on the front who needs to delete there post, which is saying something.
hopefully they do ^^;

shesh, Fractured_Unity, you should take a chill pill, take a step away from the computer and think things through before posting again >.> it is only a game and a forum
_Mya_Kohler_
Heal me, please? =3

healed 16 points for you heart

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
I actually find the match game fun to play.

Questionable Genius

Fractured_Unity

Please quit making such a big deal out of such a little thing and do the right thing.
It'd be so much more productive u ou

Amateur Genius

Erastes Wish
"I'm going to lurk and try to figure out what's going on.."
gonk

I'll try to get a kind of tutorial on how Healing works on the front page <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers