Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Genius

If you need any help healing, count me in~!

Amateur Genius

Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
bump

Thank you for your bump, but could you please delete your post from the front page. <3
with the sheer volume of threads, don't you think it's a bit...pointless to try to set one up?

Nope, I've done this type of thing in the past, It's my way of helping to the best of my ability and to provide a friendly atmosphere people can rp in if they desire to. smile

Amateur Genius

BIissfuI
If you need any help healing, count me in~!

I'll add you to my front page!
i will help heal, too, whenever i can <3

Hot MiIk's Significant Otter

Mythical Sex Symbol

15,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
â™” A r u r u SAYS; â™”
I'll be one of the nurses here !
(✿◠‿◠)

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
I could say some things. But I will put my muzzle on, so to speak.

Invisible Lover

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Just started the event. How do you heal?

Toxic Fox

Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
bump

Thank you for your bump, but could you please delete your post from the front page. <3
with the sheer volume of threads, don't you think it's a bit...pointless to try to set one up?

Nope, I've done this type of thing in the past, It's my way of helping to the best of my ability and to provide a friendly atmosphere people can rp in if they desire to. smile
...with the hundreds of others...

Amateur Genius

1yukiko1
bump

Thank you!

Questionable Genius

iPret

Very simple!
In the same way that you attack a player, you heal them.
There's two bars under each avi, one for healing, the other for auto-healing.
In the healing event, you simply match ingredients and gain points [ health ] per, for the player you're attempting to heal.

Amateur Genius

Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
bump

Ahh, but those other threads don't have me, so they're nothing like this thread wink

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Amateur Genius

iPret

When someone has low health there will be a button under their avatar that says Heal, and auto heal you can choose either. Heal will allow you to play a game, while the Auto heal will do it without bother to play the game.

Generous Entrepreneur

11,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
Brittlebear
Fractured_Unity
bump

I think you should just respect the owner's wishes by deleting your post. There are tons of hangout threads, but you don't see people complaining about the amount of those. People attract different crowds. You won't see the same people in one thread that you would in another.

Amateur Genius

Whispertruth
bump

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items