Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Vampire

18,925 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Dante Alexander 1
fantasymonk

Nope nope nope. xP It's sounding like Gaia is going to have to band together to fight off another evil sometime. Again. rolleyes
And I agree with your status, I think the vamp fail item is way better than the dark elves bony throne. lol

Looks like it. Not our first time doing that. Yay, thanks! That throne was "eh". I was actually saying I'm glad we lost.

It's all we do in Halloween events, it seems. lol A very violent holiday around here. o.O
I dunno, we'll never know what we might have gotten if we'd won. But the armband is such a handy little accessory, it helped cheer me up after the side I was supporting lost. xp Don't get me wrong, I had my second account on the dark elves side to get one set of each side's items. But once the other one got its event items, I focused completely on helping the vampires. biggrin

Demonic Shapeshifter

fantasymonk
Dante Alexander 1
fantasymonk

Nope nope nope. xP It's sounding like Gaia is going to have to band together to fight off another evil sometime. Again. rolleyes
And I agree with your status, I think the vamp fail item is way better than the dark elves bony throne. lol

Looks like it. Not our first time doing that. Yay, thanks! That throne was "eh". I was actually saying I'm glad we lost.

It's all we do in Halloween events, it seems. lol A very violent holiday around here. o.O
I dunno, we'll never know what we might have gotten if we'd won. But the armband is such a handy little accessory, it helped cheer me up after the side I was supporting lost. xp Don't get me wrong, I had my second account on the dark elves side to get one set of each side's items. But once the other one got its event items, I focused completely on helping the vampires. biggrin

Cool. *plays with your ears*

Smitten Vampire

18,925 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Dante Alexander 1
fantasymonk
Dante Alexander 1

Heh heh XD Tickles... :3 *twitchies ears* I wonder if we should keep posting in here, it's likely to get shut down soon enough I guess. o.o

Demonic Shapeshifter

fantasymonk
Dante Alexander 1
fantasymonk
Dante Alexander 1

Heh heh XD Tickles... :3 *twitchies ears* I wonder if we should keep posting in here, it's likely to get shut down soon enough I guess. o.o

Hmmm... Perhaps we should continue on the our profiles or PMs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff