Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Alright folks, now that enough of you are here, and that by volunteering to be defeated you have shown that you were good sports in the matter, it's time to let you in on the big surprise!

This is not going to be a "Vamps get trampled" art thread, this is a combining of the two factions in true art form! This is not going to be chibi, I repeat, NOT CHIBI! This will be an epic battle scene split into groups of two, portraying the strengths of both sides!

Now, seeing as it is going to be so big, of course it is going to take a little time, but rest assured, it will get done.

So, the Pairings are as follows:
_____Dark Elf Vs. Vampire______
1. Apriciti vs. Fluffeh Whip
2. Toboekyo vs. Niede
3. Carpe Lunam vs. Murder Toys
4. FranBeary vs. Peroxide Swing
5. Myself vs. Halfling Heroine
6. Spoonybard111 vs. Lord Vincent Blackwater
7. ZYNAY vs. Aesor
8. Miss Metchii vs. Chixen
9. OhhAngelCakes vs. -ProcrastinatingSpazz-
10. Sahara Leontre vs. Carrion Kitten
11. Rock_Hard_Yo vs. Sai Sakurai
12. Khurse vs. Malicious_Narcissus
13. Cresandra vs. Lillian Harper
14. AdverseAlice vs. Tute Sweet
15. Shadow Reading Master vs. hidden puppet
16. Elegant Earth Fairy vs. Shun_Elisa
17. nanaith vs. Blaze The Fire Dragon

Thank you all for Participating!

RECRUITMENT COMPLETE!!!

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
*brandish sword*
I AM PREPARED emotion_dowant

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Fluffeh Whip
*brandish sword*
I AM PREPARED emotion_dowant

Thank you! Your adversary shall be...A P R I C I T I!

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pffttt silly elf like I would ever be defeated.

Dapper Genius

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • First step to fame 200
Cidrias
All depicting your defeat! Don't worry, it won't be gory or awful or anything like that. Just little chibi's...having an all out brawl. XD Step on up, don't be shy. This is meant to be fun between the two factions. Honestly, if I had chosen Vamps I would be doing the exact opposite.

biggrin This sounds fun, I'm up for it C:
So surprise mehh~ Oh btw what type of drawings are they?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. << heres my avi you can draw :3

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
OhhAngelCakes
Cidrias
All depicting your defeat! Don't worry, it won't be gory or awful or anything like that. Just little chibi's...having an all out brawl. XD Step on up, don't be shy. This is meant to be fun between the two factions. Honestly, if I had chosen Vamps I would be doing the exact opposite.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. << heres my avi you can draw :3

Well you see, I have a thread in the Kuro Gang's hangout as well, so when I get someone to draw over there, or here, I wait until I can partner them up together and have the Dark Elf reigning victorious. Only a little biased here, wink . Now, it will be you, and Toboekyo from the Dark Elf side in the picture, chibified.

There will be two pictures done, one of You valiantly fighting back against all odds for this thread here, and one of you defeated for the other one. ^-^ Does it make sense now? Oh, and the drawings will be in my style:

User Image

User Image

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Murder Toys
Pffttt silly elf like I would ever be defeated.

emotion_donotwant We shall see about that...your partner shall be...Carpe Lunam!

Dapper Genius

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • First step to fame 200
Cidrias
OhhAngelCakes
Cidrias

Well you see, I have a thread in the Kuro Gang's hangout as well, so when I get someone to draw over there, or here, I wait until I can partner them up together and have the Dark Elf reigning victorious. Only a little biased here, wink . Now, it will be you, and Toboekyo from the Dark Elf side in the picture, chibified.

There will be two pictures done, one of You valiantly fighting back against all odds for this thread here, and one of you defeated for the other one. ^-^ Does it make sense now? Oh, and the drawings will be in my style:

User Image

User Image

lol i see xD but im on the dark elves side as well xDD Can you find someone as a vampire and have me victorious biggrin ? Please ; A ; I've got the badge to prove it C:

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
OhhAngelCakes

lol i see xD but im on the dark elves side as well xDD

...the system is flawed...*malfunctions* XD I'll still have you going against the person selected. Will that be fine with you?

Dapper Genius

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
  • First step to fame 200
Cidrias
OhhAngelCakes

lol i see xD but im on the dark elves side as well xDD

...the system is flawed...*malfunctions* XD I'll still have you going against the person selected. Will that be fine with you?

XDD haha yea im fine . Thanks so much for considering me!! I appreciate it!

Enduring Hero

Consider my avatar please? I'll put up a good fight, I swear! xd
User Image

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Halfling Heroine
User Image

Hey Halfy! X3 You joined the vamps? I don't have anyone as of yet on the Dark Elf side to pair you up with, but it'll be a matter of time. ^-^

Enduring Hero

Cidrias
Halfling Heroine
User Image

Hey Halfy! X3 You joined the vamps? I don't have anyone as of yet on the Dark Elf side to pair you up with, but it'll be a matter of time. ^-^

Yup, I'm on the vampire's side this time round. I couldn't make a decent outfit around the vampire broach, so I'm just sticking with my default look for this. Anyway there's no rush. Also I love your current avatar-the dark elf skin really makes those vibrant colours pop! heart

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Halfling Heroine
Cidrias
Halfling Heroine
User Image

Yup, I'm on the vampire's side this time round. I couldn't make a decent outfit around the vampire broach, so I'm just sticking with my default look for this. Anyway there's no rush. Also I love your current avatar-the dark elf skin really makes those vibrant colours pop! heart

Well...since we're both AT'ers, you wanna be rivals?

And I know, I love the colors, it's like an inferno...so pwetty... whee

Distinct Gaian

Cidrias
Halfling Heroine
User Image

How bout pairing with me? :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces