Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hero

Cidrias
Halfling Heroine
Cidrias
Halfling Heroine
Consider my avatar please? I'll put up a good fight, I swear! xd
User Image

Hey Halfy! X3 You joined the vamps? I don't have anyone as of yet on the Dark Elf side to pair you up with, but it'll be a matter of time. ^-^

Yup, I'm on the vampire's side this time round. I couldn't make a decent outfit around the vampire broach, so I'm just sticking with my default look for this. Anyway there's no rush. Also I love your current avatar-the dark elf skin really makes those vibrant colours pop! heart

Well...since we're both AT'ers, you wanna be rivals?

And I know, I love the colors, it's like an inferno...so pwetty... whee

Alright let's do this! Rival duel to the death! xd

Knight

*Prepares battle cookies* emotion_donotwant

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Aesor

O_O.....O-O....OvO....OwO....*glomps* Oh my gosh so cuuuuuuuuute! XD I just wanna hug youuu.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mayby we need to get a few folks doing Vamps being Victorious so it is'nt so one sided :S

Though keen to be a part of this.

If im going to die make sure it by the hand of someone epic razz

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Lord Vincent Blackwater
Mayby we need to get a few folks doing Vamps being Victorious so it is'nt so one sided :S

Well, seeing as I am a Dark Elf, I'm a little biased. XD But, I'm planning something quite different once things get started. I just want people in so I can save their avi's and make a huge scene of everyone fighting while the event is going on. Right now is the pairing up stage, and I'll make sure you're paired with someone worth your time...someone who is also looking for someone worthy to fight...Spoonybard111!

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cidrias
Lord Vincent Blackwater

Well, seeing as I am a Dark Elf, I'm a little biased. XD But, I'm planning something quite different once things get started. I just want people in so I can save their avi's and make a huge scene of everyone fighting while the event is going on. Right now is the pairing up stage, and I'll make sure you're paired with someone worth your time...someone who is also looking for someone worthy to fight...Spoonybard111!

True, have you ever seen the MVC (Marvel vs Capcom) art? you could always end up doing "Whose side your on?" kind of thing dunno, well looking forward to see waht comes of this. rofl

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Aesor

Your foe shall be ZYNAY!

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Here is my vampire avatar. emotion_awesome
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Lord Vincent Blackwater
Cidrias
Lord Vincent Blackwater

True, have you ever seen the MVC (Marvel vs Capcom) art? you could always end up doing "Whose side your on?" kind of thing dunno, well looking forward to see waht comes of this. rofl

Ah, but I can see so many cool poses already! Like Murder Toys, the gunman, facing off against Carpe Lunam, the archer. Oooh, I can't wait! So many dynamic points of view! X3

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Here is my vampire avatar. emotion_awesome
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahh, okay. Your foe shall be OhhAngelCakes! She was originally supposed to be going against Toboekyo, but they're on the same side. XD

Spoopy Elder

Cidrias

Alright! I'm ready to be defeated, I guess... xDDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
OhhAngelCakes
I have found a Vamp for you to fight, ProcrastinatingSpazz!

Questionable Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Cidrias

Alright! I'm ready to be defeated, I guess... xDDUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah, but that's the surprise! X3

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cidrias
Lord Vincent Blackwater
Cidrias
Lord Vincent Blackwater

Ah, but I can see so many cool poses already! Like Murder Toys, the gunman, facing off against Carpe Lunam, the archer. Oooh, I can't wait! So many dynamic points of view! X3

This is going to be exciting XD Looking forward to seeing it blaugh

Spoopy Elder

Cidrias

Is there a chance I might not lose? : OUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff