Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Healer

11,500 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
Moto Samurai
ZeroZX999
Well, while it may be over now. I'll still be here for a while...or at least until the elves come to kill me.

Now that the event's over and we can use things like guns and deadly neurotoxins? They wouldn't dare try.
Eh, I wouldn't put it past them. I mean, these are the people who would grab our allies, pull them into a dark alley and brutally beat them in groups of three or five. Besides, what good would our toxins and guns do against some highly trained and effective assassins?

Survivor

ZeroZX999
Moto Samurai
ZeroZX999
Well, while it may be over now. I'll still be here for a while...or at least until the elves come to kill me.

Now that the event's over and we can use things like guns and deadly neurotoxins? They wouldn't dare try.
Eh, I wouldn't put it past them. I mean, these are the people who would grab our allies, pull them into a dark alley and brutally beat them in groups of three or five. Besides, what good would our toxins and guns do against some highly trained and effective assassins?
A whole bunch of good if we put those guns and neurotoxins in the hands of highly trained and effective counter-assassins.

Unbeatable Healer

11,500 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Healer 50
Moto Samurai
ZeroZX999
Moto Samurai
ZeroZX999

A whole bunch of good if we put those guns and neurotoxins in the hands of highly trained and effective counter-assassins.
Hmm...I do see your point. Still, this does support my theory that the fighting will continue for some time. No matter, counter-assassins is a great idea. I'll go ahead and make some assassin clones next chance I get.

Survivor

ZeroZX999
Moto Samurai
Hmm...I do see your point. Still, this does support my theory that the fighting will continue for some time. No matter, counter-assassins is a great idea. I'll go ahead and make some assassin clones next chance I get.
And if we can get them to make counter-counter-assassins, then it can be an endlessly repeating cycle and no actual targets will get hurt. At least until we run out of counter^x-assassins.

Unbeatable Healer

11,500 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Healer 50
Moto Samurai
ZeroZX999
Moto Samurai
And if we can get them to make counter-counter-assassins, then it can be an endlessly repeating cycle and no actual targets will get hurt. At least until we run out of counter^x-assassins.
As entertaining as that idea is, I don't think it's going to work very well. No matter, I have this gun the Von Helsons gave me, so I am sure I will be fine if they attack in small groups.

Survivor

ZeroZX999
As entertaining as that idea is, I don't think it's going to work very well. No matter, I have this gun the Von Helsons gave me, so I am sure I will be fine if they attack in small groups.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unbeatable Healer

11,500 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Healer 50
Moto Samurai
ZeroZX999

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This plan could work! When will it be ready?

Survivor

ZeroZX999
This plan could work! When will it be ready?

As soon as I can find a shotgun.

Survivor

Oh hey, it's still here! Kinda overrun by koalas though...

Unbeatable Healer

11,500 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Healer 50
Moto Samurai
Oh wow...I wasn't expecting to see this old place again so soon. Huh...y'know I remember when the blood on the floors was still fresh...ahh, good times.

Survivor

ZeroZX999
Moto Samurai
Oh wow...I wasn't expecting to see this old place again so soon. Huh...y'know I remember when the blood on the floors was still fresh...ahh, good times.

Good times... Too bad someone took all the peelz.

Unbeatable Healer

11,500 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Healer 50
Moto Samurai
ZeroZX999
Moto Samurai

Wait, really?! OH GOD ******** DAMMIT!

Survivor

ZeroZX999
Moto Samurai
ZeroZX999
Moto Samurai

Wait, really?! OH GOD ******** DAMMIT!

Frickin' pill-stealing office workers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas