Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

emotion_bigheart

Unbeatable Healer

14,775 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
And there it is, the event is over! Huh, I'm surprised my Thread is still here. I could have sworn last year they deleted all the Threads for the event when it ended.

Survivor

Unbeatable Healer

14,775 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Healer 50
Moto Samurai
Poke?
Evening, Moto.

Survivor

ZeroZX999
Moto Samurai
Poke?
Evening, Moto.

Depends on your definition of evening, Zero.

Unbeatable Healer

14,775 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Healer 50
Moto Samurai
ZeroZX999
Moto Samurai
Poke?
Evening, Moto.

Depends on your definition of evening, Zero.
Well, for me it's about 1am...Hmm...I suppose this makes it more early morning actually.

Unbeatable Healer

14,775 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Healer 50
Ah, the silence...strange. I wanted to be able to rest easy, knowing no one needed me to help heal them...but I kinda miss being a medic already.

Ursine Conversationalist

ZeroZX999
Ah, the silence...strange. I wanted to be able to rest easy, knowing no one needed me to help heal them...but I kinda miss being a medic already.

*Spontaneously appears* You are not the only one, mo chara. If it is any consolation, you did well.

Unbeatable Healer

14,775 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Healer 50
Lady Djin
ZeroZX999

*Spontaneously appears* You are not the only one, mo chara. If it is any consolation, you did well.
*bows respectfully* Well, thank you for your kind words Lady Djin.

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It's so sad that this is the end crying

Ursine Conversationalist

ZeroZX999
Lady Djin
ZeroZX999

*returns the gesture*
I suppose all that there is left to do now is wait. Even I am unnerved by what the Don is planning...
Sláinte agus saol fada chugat, mo chara. Perhaps our paths will cross again.

Unbeatable Healer

14,775 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Healer 50
Lady Djin
ZeroZX999
Lady Djin
ZeroZX999

*returns the gesture*
I suppose all that there is left to do now is wait. Even I am unnerved by what the Don is planning...
Sláinte agus saol fada chugat, mo chara. Perhaps our paths will cross again.
Yes, while we wait for what comes next, I suppose I'll continue my research. While I'm sure the Don is up to no good, I fear not what he has planned next. Let them come for me if they choose to, I'll be here, conducting experiments to aid in my studies. And Lady Djin, if we both make it out of this in one piece, I'm sure we'll meet again one day.

Unbeatable Healer

14,775 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Healer 50
got_it_memorized105
It's so sad that this is the end crying
Well, while it may be over now. I'll still be here for a while...or at least until the elves come to kill me.

Survivor

ZeroZX999
Well, while it may be over now. I'll still be here for a while...or at least until the elves come to kill me.

Now that the event's over and we can use things like guns and deadly neurotoxins? They wouldn't dare try.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff