13,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
-l- The Durem Knight -l-
Ri Oestreich
-l- The Durem Knight -l-
Ri Oestreich
I'm trying to get up to 1,000 for the achievement. I'm at around 750 total attacks/heals right now, and I'd like to finish this thing off with some healing! D:

Feel free to bump for energy and post for heals here! <3

Heal me please!

<3 there you go~

I'm taken down again. ^_^;

There you go! >w< I've got your back~

Perfect Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Everyone's all healed so far <3

Perfect Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Prodigious_girl
Ri Oestreich
Prodigious_girl
Ri Oestreich
Prodigious_girl
I'd loved to be healed...though I doubt I'll get the achievement...-_-;; I have to work tonight and I'm a little less than halfway there.

I'm working my butt off to try to get it. v.v It'd be nice if this event lasted a little longer.
Yeah, no kidding. I'm working nights so I can only be on the computer for a few hours... And Gaia isn't the only place I need to visit when I'm online.

Understandable. I've heard that people asked the admins in the most recent ATA to extend the event (mostly due to the hurricane knocking out a lot of people's power and internet access), and they were told a stern "no". How frustrating. v.v"
Well they did have it up for two weeks... = / But seriously who has the time to grab seventy some odd attacks/heals every single day for fourteen days straight? -_-;; We have lives outside of Gaia...in case they didn't know.

*shrugs* Oh well...I've got all the (vampire) items now so I'm happy enough...I'm hoping the price falls for the elf stuff though, I'd like to have those items too.

Most events last into early November though, so this event was rather...short. Which I don't really like.
Pff, I don't even have enough time to attack/heal every day, and I don't really have too much to do after school is over (besides homework).

I've got both teams items, but I really want that achievement. It's just very time consuming to get. e-e

Melodious Sweetheart

25,625 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Ri Oestreich
AggieLeigh
Help I'm dying.

I got your back. xD Healing you quite a bit! <3

Thank you!

Perfect Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
AggieLeigh
Ri Oestreich
AggieLeigh
Help I'm dying.

I got your back. xD Healing you quite a bit! <3

Thank you!

You're welcome!! <3

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Ri Oestreich
Prodigious_girl
Ri Oestreich
Prodigious_girl
Ri Oestreich
Prodigious_girl
I'd loved to be healed...though I doubt I'll get the achievement...-_-;; I have to work tonight and I'm a little less than halfway there.

I'm working my butt off to try to get it. v.v It'd be nice if this event lasted a little longer.
Yeah, no kidding. I'm working nights so I can only be on the computer for a few hours... And Gaia isn't the only place I need to visit when I'm online.

Understandable. I've heard that people asked the admins in the most recent ATA to extend the event (mostly due to the hurricane knocking out a lot of people's power and internet access), and they were told a stern "no". How frustrating. v.v"
Well they did have it up for two weeks... = / But seriously who has the time to grab seventy some odd attacks/heals every single day for fourteen days straight? -_-;; We have lives outside of Gaia...in case they didn't know.

*shrugs* Oh well...I've got all the (vampire) items now so I'm happy enough...I'm hoping the price falls for the elf stuff though, I'd like to have those items too.

Most events last into early November though, so this event was rather...short. Which I don't really like.
Pff, I don't even have enough time to attack/heal every day, and I don't really have too much to do after school is over (besides homework).

I've got both teams items, but I really want that achievement. It's just very time consuming to get. e-e
I barely remember past Halloween events... XD For some reason it's always the Valentine and Easter ones I remember.

Amateur Shapeshifter

Friendly Bookworm

46,875 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Heal me?

Click me dragon eggs? 3nodding

Perfect Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100