• Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Ya On My Old Account (Damn Banning.>_< wink I Had Both V-Pins That I Always Wore As A Sign Of My Alligince To Them. That's Why I Was So Happy I Got This Jacket I'm Wearing Caz It Pretty Much Says The Same Thing.
Yeah. Funny, you mention the pin because I just got outbid yesterday on a side.

Kool.XD Yup Gotta Love Those Crazy a** Twins.XD
lol. Twins. Quick question. Ian is human or vampire?

As Far As I Can Tell He's Half Vampire. I Know Louie Is His Brother But I Forget If It's Full Brother Or Half Brother.
Louie and Ian are full brothers. Gino is there half. The twins are half relation to Louie and Ian but not Gino. Supposedly, Ian was trying suppress his vampire side but I dont know what happened besides their father dead and a fight with zhivago ...boy this sounds soap opera-ish
Tell Me About It.XD All I Know Is The Vol Helson Sister's "Mommy Was A Show Girl-Just Cattle".XP
Lol. There was a special video animation about the Von Helsons that explains a lot. Story was good. Voice acting alright. Animation not impressed.
Ya Was Not To Happy With The Actrule Video Rather...Pluse Louie And Monia's Meeting Was Too...Twilight For My Tastes. agreed on twilight-ness.
Ya I Despise Twilight...Vampires. Don't. Sparkle!>_<EVEN LOUIE SAYS THAT!

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Ya On My Old Account (Damn Banning.>_< wink I Had Both V-Pins That I Always Wore As A Sign Of My Alligince To Them. That's Why I Was So Happy I Got This Jacket I'm Wearing Caz It Pretty Much Says The Same Thing.

As Far As I Can Tell He's Half Vampire. I Know Louie Is His Brother But I Forget If It's Full Brother Or Half Brother.
Louie and Ian are full brothers. Gino is there half. The twins are half relation to Louie and Ian but not Gino. Supposedly, Ian was trying suppress his vampire side but I dont know what happened besides their father dead and a fight with zhivago ...boy this sounds soap opera-ish

Tell Me About It.XD All I Know Is The Vol Helson Sister's "Mommy Was A Show Girl-Just Cattle".XP
Lol. There was a special video animation about the Von Helsons that explains a lot. Story was good. Voice acting alright. Animation not impressed.
Ya Was Not To Happy With The Actrule Video Rather...Pluse Louie And Monia's Meeting Was Too...Twilight For My Tastes. agreed on twilight-ness.
And He's The Vampire KING! Suck On THAT Pansy a** Edward!>:.O

Greedy Lover

Not related to the topic, but I love the kitchy sparkle vamp. It's so glamorous. shhaaaa

Dapper Fatcat

Spiritual Healer

27,515 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I joined the Von Helson side because 1. how the Kuro Gang treats vamps, 2. because of the bombing on H&R Wesley (It was NOT a rouge elf. In the comic he is ordered to do it. DX), 3. because of the demon thing, and 4. I know more about Louie then I do the leader of the Kuro Gang.

Though, I will admit, I do have the half vamp/half elf sibling on my list of favorite characters. ^.^

I'm mostly healing for this event so far, though I'll start attacking after I've won my familiar.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

And He's The Vampire KING! Suck On THAT Pansy a** Edward!>:.O buhahaha. Yes!

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

And He's The Vampire KING! Suck On THAT Pansy a** Edward!>:.O buhahaha. Yes!
Indeed.>_<

Perfect Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ehh, to be honest, it's rather discouraging. I mean, we're somehow falling even /farther/ behind... by six points now? Really...? Even though we're ahead in both stats?
Yes, it's rather unfair. Especially when most noobs who have no clue as to what's going on would've probably chose Vampires over Elves through the PM's that came out just because "Omfg gaize, vampires!"
So now we're stuck with people who don't give a crap and it's really bogging down our score.

So, I'm not exactly losing faith, just becoming more...discouraged/dissatisfied with how this is starting to turn out. >.>"

Fashionable Misfit

Blooming Shadow
Not losing faith but it doesnt make sense. We have higher scores in attacking and healing.

This feels like R.O 2k12 all over again

THIS OH DEAR GOD THIS
Thank you for this.
I'm not the only one

Sweet Connoisseur

40,275 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Ugggh I do not like how far behind we are even though we have more kills and heals. yum_puddi

Ruthless Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
why helIo there
We must win!! emotion_dowant

^^

Obsessive OTP

36,675 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • OTP 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Generous Millionaire

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Endrance Kazama
Blooming Shadow
Not losing faith but it doesnt make sense. We have higher scores in attacking and healing.

This feels like R.O 2k12 all over again

THIS OH DEAR GOD THIS
Thank you for this.
I'm not the only one

Well we can take consolidation in the fact that our team looks the best again anyway. emotion_dowant

Generous Millionaire

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
may60516
Ugggh I do not like how far behind we are even though we have more kills and heals. yum_puddi

exactly. gaia's scoring method seems the same as this years R.O. scoring which did not favor larger teams.

Sweet Connoisseur

40,275 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Blooming Shadow
may60516

exactly. gaia's scoring method seems the same as this years R.O. scoring which did not favor larger teams.

Yeah it is a bit unfair, because I have been trying so hard. yum_strawberry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces