Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Lady Cressida
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Lady Cressida
I just hope it's not another fixed event like the Overseer one. That pissed a lot of people off that year >.>

I know. I was on that team.

By rights the Overseer should have won, but the score was rigged so that the SIN won instead >.>

3nodding

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

My Von Helson Loyaties Are To The Sisters. Sure They Are A Little Stuck Up And Case After Liam Like Fan-Girls But They Both DID Suffer A Pretty Bad Crash From Gambino's Tower (There Scars Say It Was Pretty Bad Even For Vampires). Pluse Those Girls Sure Know How To Eat Pie.<_< >_>
Another event you mention that had suspicions, but anyway you true with the suffering.

Yup. So I Stay True To The Von Helsons.^^

I once had my avi cosplaying Louie and I am only missing two Von Helson items that I know of besides the dolls.

Ya On My Old Account (Damn Banning.>_< wink I Had Both V-Pins That I Always Wore As A Sign Of My Alligince To Them. That's Why I Was So Happy I Got This Jacket I'm Wearing Caz It Pretty Much Says The Same Thing.
Yeah. Funny, you mention the pin because I just got outbid yesterday on a side.

Kool.XD Yup Gotta Love Those Crazy a** Twins.XD

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

I once had my avi cosplaying Louie and I am only missing two Von Helson items that I know of besides the dolls.

Ya On My Old Account (Damn Banning.>_< wink I Had Both V-Pins That I Always Wore As A Sign Of My Alligince To Them. That's Why I Was So Happy I Got This Jacket I'm Wearing Caz It Pretty Much Says The Same Thing.

lol. Twins. Quick question. Ian is human or vampire?

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

As Far As I Can Tell He's Half Vampire. I Know Louie Is His Brother But I Forget If It's Full Brother Or Half Brother.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

As Far As I Can Tell He's Half Vampire. I Know Louie Is His Brother But I Forget If It's Full Brother Or Half Brother.
Louie and Ian are full brothers. Gino is there half. The twins are half relation to Louie and Ian but not Gino. Supposedly, Ian was trying suppress his vampire side but I dont know what happened besides their father dead and a fight with zhivago ...boy this sounds soap opera-ish

Brainy Lunatic

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

Louie and Ian are full brothers. Gino is there half. The twins are half relation to Louie and Ian but not Gino. Supposedly, Ian was trying suppress his vampire side but I dont know what happened besides their father dead and a fight with zhivago ...boy this sounds soap opera-ish

Tell Me About It.XD All I Know Is The Vol Helson Sister's "Mommy Was A Show Girl-Just Cattle".XP

Versatile Vampire

v-Vox
VampireQueenMinami
Considering the numbers are in our favor.. it still counts to me anyway. <.<

That's how I see it as well. Still, it's annoying to see that their overall is higher despite all of our efforts. emotion_donotwant

I agree, but this gets me speaking out of two mouths I suppose. neutral

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Madam Chaos
Kool.XD Yup Gotta Love Those Crazy a** Twins.XD lol. Twins. Quick question. Ian is human or vampire?
As Far As I Can Tell He's Half Vampire. I Know Louie Is His Brother But I Forget If It's Full Brother Or Half Brother. Louie and Ian are full brothers. Gino is there half. The twins are half relation to Louie and Ian but not Gino. Supposedly, Ian was trying suppress his vampire side but I dont know what happened besides their father dead and a fight with zhivago ...boy this sounds soap opera-ish
Tell Me About It.XD All I Know Is The Vol Helson Sister's "Mommy Was A Show Girl-Just Cattle".XP
Lol. There was a special video animation about the Von Helsons that explains a lot. Story was good. Voice acting alright. Animation not impressed.

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

Kool.XD Yup Gotta Love Those Crazy a** Twins.XD lol. Twins. Quick question. Ian is human or vampire?
As Far As I Can Tell He's Half Vampire. I Know Louie Is His Brother But I Forget If It's Full Brother Or Half Brother. Louie and Ian are full brothers. Gino is there half. The twins are half relation to Louie and Ian but not Gino. Supposedly, Ian was trying suppress his vampire side but I dont know what happened besides their father dead and a fight with zhivago ...boy this sounds soap opera-ish
Lol. There was a special video animation about the Von Helsons that explains a lot. Story was good. Voice acting alright. Animation not impressed.
Ya Was Not To Happy With The Actrule Video Rather...Pluse Louie And Monia's Meeting Was Too...Twilight For My Tastes.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

Ya Was Not To Happy With The Actrule Video Rather...Pluse Louie And Monia's Meeting Was Too...Twilight For My Tastes. agreed on twilight-ness.

Savage Sex Symbol

16,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Millionaire 200
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos
Vampiros_carnival_gypsy
Madam Chaos

Ya Was Not To Happy With The Actrule Video Rather...Pluse Louie And Monia's Meeting Was Too...Twilight For My Tastes. agreed on twilight-ness.
Ya I Despise Twilight...Vampires. Don't. Sparkle!>_<

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
Not their fault their members are more than pulling their own weight. That's why we are losing.

Wealthy Lunatic

30,275 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Not even gold and silver can

To customize this post format and add others, go to your BetterGaia Options in Firefox.
For help, visit our thread.

break the two of us...
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out